Author Topic: Cleaning salt off of motorcycles / electronics  (Read 33221 times)

landracing

Re: Cleaning salt off of motorcycles / electronics
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »
There are only Two who know that story Scott, it is rather amusing....

1/2" salt mmmm let me think... OK I call BS... I aint going to bet you. But from racing on the salt a few years and seen alot of motor tear downs, good motors and bad motors with NO filtration on them, I have only seen dustings of salt.... BS why? because I can and it bothers you more then me when someone call BS...

kaz I have seen alot of BS on  YouTube but yours was about the most pathetic begging propoganda I have ever seen.... Glad to see Valerie Thompson is doing well with on the race circuit with a vrod... Im sure she didn't have to beg... She simply asked...

JonAmo

Super Kaz

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2009, 12:10:28 AM »

1/2" salt mmmm let me think... OK I call BS... I aint going to bet you. But from racing on the salt a few years and seen alot of motor tear downs, good motors and bad motors with NO filtration on them, I have only seen dustings of salt.... BS why? because I can and it bothers you more then me when someone call BS...

kaz I have seen alot of BS on  YouTube but yours was about the most pathetic begging propoganda I have ever seen.... Glad to see Valerie Thompson is doing well with on the race circuit with a vrod... Im sure she didn't have to beg... She simply asked...

JonAmo

Jon,
 I was 1 of the first to congratulate you on your Mr. 200 award,and your Brother Joe's Fantastic record,but You still talk $hit :?! Your Respect I had of you has been destroyed by Your Idiotic Comments,and I don't know why you say the Low class Stupid ignorant crap ,but I guess thats who you are and I really feel sorry for your. I understand your a very jealous and insecure Racer,but try to have a little more Class ,and fix your rotten teeth before you do anything else to you Racer {Your Hygiene is pretty gross,but at least I don't have to Kiss you good by :roll:} call me Pathetic call me what ever you want it just fuels my fires! I hope you grow up in more then 1 way but who am I to judge you :roll:! All' I WANT TO DO IS RACE AND THAT IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO LIKE IT OR NOT. You can say what you think ,but fix your disgusting Smile 1st.Then maybe I'll be able to stomach your jealous remarks. Wish you all the best both you and your Brother.Hope to be@El Mo Saturday Morning  with my truck trailer and Bikes
Still need to buy a sleeping bag and a portable refrigerator & cooler.Then Meet my electrical engineer and Lightning Electric SuperBike builder Sat am. be for wen head in to Elmo! Wish me Luck,and God Bless you all!
Kaz.............

P.S Web site owner JonW. YU CAN ERASE MY  POST AND BANN ME IF YOU WISH, THIS SITE IS GONE DOWN HILL BY THE MINUTE AND I DON'T WANT TO ADD ANYMORE FUEL TO THE FIRE! to THE NEW MEMEBER'S AND THE old i APPOLOGIXE FOR MY VERBAL OUT BURST i GOT SUCKED IN AND TOOK THE BAIT! SORRY......................

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2009, 12:27:18 AM »

JonAmo

Jon,
 I was 1 of the first to congratulate you on your Mr. 200 award,and your Brother Joe's Fantastic record,but You still talk $hit :?! Your Respect I had of you has been destroyed by Your Idiotic Comments,and I don't know why you say the Low class Stupid ignorant crap ,but I guess thats who you are and I really feel sorry for your. I understand your a very jealous and insecure Racer,but try to have a little more Class ,and fix your rotten teeth before you do anything else to you Racer {Your Hygiene is pretty gross,but at least I don't have to Kiss you good by :roll:} call me Pathetic call me what ever you want it just fuels my fires! I hope you grow up in more then 1 way but who am I to judge you :roll:! All' I WANT TO DO IS RACE AND THAT IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO LIKE IT OR NOT. You can say what you think ,but fix your disgusting Smile 1st.Then maybe I'll be able to stomach your jealous remarks. Wish you all the best both you and your Brother.Hope to be@El Mo Saturday Morning  with my truck trailer and Bikes
Still need to buy a sleeping bag and a portable refrigerator & cooler.Then Meet my electrical engineer and Lightning Electric SuperBike builder Sat am. be for wen head in to Elmo! Wish me Luck,and God Bless you all!
Kaz.............

P.S Web site owner JonW. YU CAN ERASE MY  POST AND BANN ME IF YOU WISH, THIS SITE IS GONE DOWN HILL BY THE MINUTE AND I DON'T WANT TO ADD ANYMORE FUEL TO THE FIRE! to THE NEW MEMEBER'S AND THE old i APPOLOGIXE FOR MY VERBAL OUT BURST i GOT SUCKED IN AND TOOK THE BAIT! SORRY......................

Kaz,

You have attacked my long time friends and fellow racers, you seem to have these ridiculous claims of losing 20 pounds in one day and having 1/2" of salt on top of your pistons after the engine still made good horsepower.

Fellow racers were trying to "semi-politely" tell you that you are wrong and you verbally attack them here on an open forum for all to see.

I am ashamed at you and your antics and will see if what you have done is enough to merit removing you from our club (SDRC) at the next meeting and placing you as a member not in good standing.

I would suggest that if you make it to El Mo this weekend that you bring a fridge, cooler, blanket, bikes and a few folks to assist you as I and my fellow racers are not interested in assisting you with your racing should you even show up.

You owe some rather large apologies (not to me) to many here and I truly wish you the best.

Please do not knock on our trailer this weekend and good luck with your racing.

John  Noonan

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2009, 12:42:28 AM »
Noonan... tell the story about the xr50.?.... wasn't it you rode flat out with a GPS then Kaz got on the same bike and went considerably slower..... i don't want to throw our Kaz buddy under the bus or burst his self proclaimed "elite rider" esteem.... but please refresh my memory of how much slower kaz was on your bike?... Amo i think you remember, you were there, any facts? Hey Kaz maybe you can remember and tell us how many passes you made trying to ride it as fast as John?

Offline bvillercr

« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2009, 01:02:42 AM »
Can anyone say "left turn Clyde". :-D

landracing

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2009, 01:19:05 AM »
Great stuff....

Offline joea

« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2009, 07:36:08 AM »
......uh Kent........if you and I could "fix" our faces before we
work any further on our race rigs..........maybe we could get
some more sponsorship........

....i think Kaz might be on to something......

...just to stay somewhat on topic.......i think the special ointment
spoke of earlier on electric connections, might be dialect grease.....seems
to work well........

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2009, 09:33:38 AM »
Been trying to catch up with all the posts over the last month... didn't get much computer time with all the race prep and travel...
I guess 3 1/2 minutes is not too much to lose, but I will never get them back...  :|
Racing and racers don't have to be pretty... just dedicated to doing it, not talking about it... not whining about it... just doing it.

Wish I had my minutes back....
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2009, 10:02:08 AM »
Been trying to catch up with all the posts over the last month... didn't get much computer time with all the race prep and travel...
I guess 3 1/2 minutes is not too much to lose, but I will never get them back...  :|
Racing and racers don't have to be pretty... just dedicated to doing it, not talking about it... not whining about it... just doing it.

Wish I had my minutes back....

I wish I had my memory! I was sitting elbow to elbow with Jon at the 2 club banquet this year and I swear I don't remember any nasty teeth or bad hygiene! (maybe he showered & brushed his teeth for the occasion?  :roll: ) He didn't even try to eat off my plate! And I WAS one of the first to congratulate him!  :-P

:-D

yeah, just do it.... shut up & race!  :cheers:
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2009, 10:28:23 AM »
Oh my! Kaz is right.... here I've found it...

If you follow the link and look carefully you can in fact see that his teeth aren't absolutely perfectly aligned. Hmmm... Maybe we should start a fund raiser for braces so he can get that perfectly aerodynamic smile.

:roll:  :evil:  :-D  8-)

....ok, I'm sure I have something better that I should be doing!
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline joea

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2009, 10:53:24 AM »
............just thinking........mouth shut would be
most aero...right......

...you know managing the airflow "through" some people
is much tougher than managing airflow "around" them.....

Super Kaz

« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2009, 10:58:02 AM »

JonAmo

Jon,
Kaz.............

Kaz,

You have attacked my long time friends and fellow racers, you seem to have these ridiculous claims of losing 20 pounds in one day and having 1/2" of salt on top of your pistons after the engine still made good horsepower.

Fellow racers were trying to "semi-politely" tell you that you are wrong and you verbally attack them here on an open forum for all to see.

I am ashamed at you and your antics and will see if what you have done is enough to merit removing you from our club (SDRC) at the next meeting and placing you as a member not in good standing.

I would suggest that if you make it to El Mo this weekend that you bring a fridge, cooler, blanket, bikes and a few folks to assist you as I and my fellow racers are not interested in assisting you with your racing should you even show up.

You owe some rather large apologies (not to me) to many here and I truly wish you the best.

Please do not knock on our trailer this weekend and good luck with your racing.

John  Noonan

Mr. Noonan,
Your Absolutely Right/Correct, and I fell Like a BIG A$$HOLE Right now as I let them get the Best of me a SNAPPED :oops:! I Know two wrongs don't make it Right,and 1's again I put my small foot in my Big Mouth Regardless if I know in my heart {My Claims about the weight,and the Salt are CORRECT!} I had No Right to Say the things I did weather On line or In Person it WAS NOT RIGHT AND I TRULY AM APPOLOGIZING TO 1 AND ALL :cry:! I've already Planned on Sleeping in my truck,and bought a Sleeping bag{Haven't been in 1 since I was a CUB SCOUT :-o},and will be picking up a plug in refrigerator so as Not 2 in Pose on You Great 1! I will refrain from all this internet Banter,and 1's again Feel Deeply SADDENED,by what has transpired both By me and too me :oops:! I'm supposed to be an adult,but acted like a Punka$$ Internet Kid,and Feel really Bad right Now! If You want me removed from SDRC THAT IS YOUR RIGHT,and I understand 100% :-(. I appreciate all the Help you have given me over the Years,but You Do what you Must.
I am Sorry to Landracing.com for all the BS this has caused as I didn't want 2 get into a Pissing Match with anyone I JUST WANT TO RACE!
Sorrowful,
Kaz....................

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2009, 11:51:50 AM »
Kaz is right!

He is sorry.

Stan
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline OhioFatboy

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »
You want me removed from SDRC THAT IS YOUR RIGHT- super Spaz

I would vote YES on that!!!!

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2009, 02:00:50 PM »
Although not a member of the SDRC, I think Kent is right... don't hastily throw any of the riders under their own short bus... most will find their way on their own...  :roll:

:wink:

modified by request...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 11:18:08 PM by Stainless1 »
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O