Author Topic: Cleaning salt off of motorcycles / electronics  (Read 33285 times)

Offline joea

Re: Cleaning salt off of motorcycles / electronics
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 11:21:01 PM »
...uh....Kaz....

....did you not see....in my post....

...my amazement at your report....?....

...liar and cheat are YOUR OWN words......

not used by me.........

im always willing to learn.......hence my observation about how
wild and crazy it is for you IMHO to have that much salt on top
of pistons........and my question about whether you were kidding......
(sometimes that happens on this forum)..........

....again, did you not see my curiosity about squish clearance and piston
to head clearance.........and my admonition of ignorance relating to harley engine building....?......

and relating it to my own experience........unfiltered..........im simply
again........RELATING HOW UTTERLY IMPRESSED I AM THAT, YOU COULD
GET 1/2 INCH OF SALT ON TOP OF PISTONS AFTER PASSING THROUGH
K&N FILTRATION AND AN INTERCOOLER.....

modification:  additionally flabbergasted at making that much hp with that
found:  per your quote....""""After Destroying 1 of my Motor's in a Dyno Shoot out back in 2003 ! I found 1/2 inch of Salt on Top of each Piston,and it still managed to  make 250+rwhp ! I even had K&N Filter's on everything too"""

Kent might not believe you....

but.....im impressed........with this accomplishment......

i look forward to your future endeavors....!!!!!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 11:42:58 PM by joea »

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 12:11:04 AM »
"1/2 of salt on the piston dome" what a frickin crack up!!!!!! Kaz if there was a hundred tho (thats.100) on top of the piston that motor probably wouldnt turn over. I'll take some of that 1/2" bet! (1/2" is 500 tho kaz or .500 of an inch) how much ya wanna loose? do ya think you might of had 5 thousand ten thousand's instead? ( it looks like this .5000)

I don't Lie or Steal,and have Nothing to gain by trying Tell what truly was found upon inspection of my Race Motor after winning the BUB's Fastest American V-Twin class and the 1st MAN EVER TO BREAK 200MPH @ Bonneville on a Harley Davidson V-rod{Fact check it out :roll:} My Engine Builder has 30+Years of Building and Racing Motorcycle and His Name is SAM TERRANOVA{www,turbotecusa.com}  P.O.Box 1221
Black Canyon City , AZ 85324
Phone: (623) 374-9734
Call him for yourself ,but Please  Bet Me your Electric Bike 1st Kent , since you seem so sure ,and I will Gladly take your Bike from you! I'm sharing my story with a new member that I have Nothing to gain from but to try and help a fellow racer and you call me a LIAR!I have the Pic's and the Motor{whats left to prove ,but I want you to learn the Hard way$$$} ! Ask John Noonan I don't need to BS anyone ,and can back it all up if your willing to put you Big Mouth and Money on the Line too  :x ! I'm done arguing and being called a Liar by IDIOT'S that" Hate The Player not the game." I will see you at the Races Kent and will be making your Life INTERESTING TO SAY THE  LEAST MR electric  :roll:. YOU HAVE STARTED $HIT WITH ME 1 TO MANY TIMES,and I'm tired of it. Put Up or shut Up Please. I don't need to prove myself to anyone,but if you want to bet your Bike I will take that bet in a Heart Beat! Sorry Jorah for the petty Back Stabbing but welcome to the LSR Club. My Bet still stands to either of You Put up or shut up I'm done arguing over the Truth. You have Never raced what I have and no matter what you think you know it's not the case with me. I'm done arguing,and will let my performance Past,Present ,and future do the Talking. I'M FINISHED WITH This FORUM BS AND apologise to the new member's. Kent's been bustin my Balls for a while for personal reason that I wont get into right now.I'm Tired and have Much Bigger Fish to Fry,but I'm from Vegas and have the Titles to every Car,truck and Motorcycles I own ,and will take this bet any time you want loose it KENT! I sure can't wait to see you Race @ El mirage THIS NEXT MEET KENT AND PLAN ON TAKING EVER RECORD I POSSIBLE CAN FROM YOU  :-D! Sorry for the BS,but I don't Lie and I don't steal. END OF STORY.....

Offline joea

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2009, 12:31:40 AM »
......there  are alot of.....what i would call ...""crazy"...stories
from the salt............

....many are hard to comprehend......

...ie....didnt Carl Heap and crew find the top of an Arias
piston inside one of their turbo's....after speedweek....

an arias piston top......that wasnt from their engine...?.....

Joe :)

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2009, 01:11:57 AM »
Kaz buddy.... I'm not calling you a liar or a cheat..... just insinuating you don't know what the hell your talking about.... i don't need to call terranova....why don't you call him.... tell him some very mean people are making fun of him on a forum cuz you insist on claiming you had 1/2 inch of salt on top of your pistons....  well if you really want to meet me Kaz how 'bout at Calloways fence at 6AM on Saturday..... crap now that i think about it i had other plans and wasn't gonna be there this weekend..... first race i'll miss since Nov 98.... oh well hey Kaz, you can still be at Calloways fence at 6AM Saturday if you wish
Kent

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2009, 02:33:46 AM »
Kaz buddy.... I'm not calling you a liar or a cheat..... just insinuating you don't know what the hell your talking about.... i don't need to call terranova....why don't you call him.... tell him some very mean people are making fun of him on a forum cuz you insist on claiming you had 1/2 inch of salt on top of your pistons....  well if you really want to meet me Kaz how 'bout at Calloways fence at 6AM on Saturday..... crap now that i think about it i had other plans and wasn't gonna be there this weekend..... first race i'll miss since Nov 98.... oh well hey Kaz, you can still be at Calloways fence at 6AM Saturday if you wish
Kent

Kent,

Offer is still open..let me know.

Kaz are you going to show..?  The fence will be on time.

J

Super Kaz

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2009, 07:15:44 AM »
Kent

Kent,

Offer is still open..let me know.

Kaz are you going to show..?  The fence will be on time.

J

Joe Please Read Your PM!
J/N I was supposed to debut a New Proto Type Electric Road Race Bike if EVERYTHING Comes together in Time,but I was supposed to have it for BUB,and it wasn't meant to be :-(!
Kent I'm a Lover Not a Fighter ,but You've Pushed My Button 1 to Many Times,and I don't deserve your constant abuse!

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2009, 11:43:19 AM »
" I'm done arguing,and will let my performance Past,Present ,and future do the Talking."

Let's hear them future performances do the talking.  Or Talking, which is seemingly more important.  Remember the future holds an NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle championship, maybe a world record for 2 wheels, and even the presidency!

The future is speaking -- kinda reminds me of Criswell if anyone remembers.

Stan
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline OhioFatboy

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2009, 12:31:54 PM »
hey Kent if you want me to take your place at calloways fence let me know i'll just have to buy my ticket a.s.a.p but would be more than happy to take care of this, but could we make it around 8 just in case my flight gets delayed.8-)

Offline bvillercr

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2009, 01:01:45 PM »
hey Kent if you want me to take your place at calloways fence let me know i'll just have to buy my ticket a.s.a.p but would be more than happy to take care of this, but could we make it around 8 just in case my flight gets delayed.8-)

:roll:  Internet toughness at its best, and from a couple thousand miles away. :roll:

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »

You're on ! !

Love these tough guy want a bees....  :-D

OFB, when are you in town again...?

J

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2009, 02:17:18 PM »
There's a 1/2 inch brown line at the bottom of my monitor, mmust be the BS level flooding the screen. :roll: :-o
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2009, 02:17:30 PM »
John, are you going to play in the dirt this weekend? WOS?

Fred
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »
There's a 1/2 inch brown line at the bottom of my monitor, mmust be the BS level flooding the screen. :roll: :-o

EwwwWWWwwww.... is THAT what that is? Ok, I'm turning my computer off now! YUK!  :-o
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2009, 02:59:00 PM »
John, are you going to play in the dirt this weekend? WOS?

Fred

The Dirt is where it's at Fred.. :cheers:

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2009, 03:18:44 PM »
John:

Will #208 be the H/STR or the XF/PP?

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!