Author Topic: Arley Langlo  (Read 2191 times)

kafo

Arley Langlo
« on: June 20, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »
Arley Langlo Recovering from Burns

(posted 20 June 04)

FYI:  Arley Langlo, a longtime member of both Bonneville & El Mirage 200 MPH clubs is in Grossman Burn Center in Sherman Oaks. He sustained third degree burns over 13% of his body while doing a test run with the Titan Express Top Fuel dragster at Bakersfield Friday night. The majority of his burns are to the back of the neck & shoulders & some down his upper arms. The burns are not life threatening! He is expected to be in the burn center for 3 to 4 weeks and then be released to go to his daughters home in Ojai. All the medical personnel who have had contact with him have stated he is "one tough SOB" so we can all be assured he will come out of this in "racer mode". The next few weeks are going to be very
 tough so I'm sure it will help his mental game to hear from the racing community. Flowers aren't allowed but cards & letters will be appreciated.
 Grossman Burn Center
 4929 Van Nuys Blvd.
 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
 Please pass this on to other racers.
 Thanks, Patty Dannenfelzer

Offline Troy Cagle

• New folks
Re: Arley Langlo
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »
Can someone please email me with Arleys home address,or an address where he is staying?

I have a get well card that was returned awhile back from the Burn Center.He was released sooner than expected.
 My mom made a really bitchen card & I had a bunch of his drag racer friends sign it at Pomona a few weeks ago.
 Thanks
 tc