Author Topic: Stop by at Sept Maxton SSB event if you are there and say hello  (Read 2199 times)

Offline rotts4u

• New folks
Stop by at Sept Maxton SSB event if you are there and say hello
« on: September 13, 2009, 08:29:26 PM »
So hot rods how many of you are coming to the Super Streetbike event at MAxton this coming weekend Sept 19-20? No jockeys and we are adding a NITROUS unlimited class too.

Here are the classes below. If you go make sure you stop by the motorhome with the KAWASAKI tent and SSB magazine banner on it. Thats me. I would like to say hi if anyone is there. I remember your names here better than your real names so be patient if I dont recognize your face or name. I am Don and will be the one with the Nikon camera on all weekend.

650cc Any internal combustion engine displacement that can be obtained from a production set of engine cases and made for a bike that originally had under 650cc. For example a GSXR600 can be bored and or stroked as far as you are mechanically able and it will still be allowed to compete in the 600cc class. This also means that 750cc engines or 1000cc engines can not be installed into 600cc frames. The bikes frame must be from an original 650cc or under bike.

1000cc Any internal combustion engine displacement that can be obtained from a production set of engine cases and made for a bike that originally had under 1000cc. For example a ZX-10R can be bored and or stroked as far as you are mechanically able and it will still be allowed to compete in the 1000cc class. This also means that 1200cc engines or larger can not be installed into 1000cc frames. The bike’s frame must be from an original 1000cc bike.

1000cc Power Adder - Same as above, but ONE power adder will be allowed. Nitrous, turbo or supercharger. Only ONE.

Unlimited cc - Any production based internal combustion motorcycle can be used with no limits on engine displacement.

Unlimited cc Blown - Same as above, but turbocharged or supercharger

Unlimited cc Nitrous Same as above, but with Nitrous or special fuels

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
Re: Stop by at Sept Maxton SSB event if you are there and say hello
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 08:26:11 AM »
See you there Don.  I'm trying to do a Sun Dance.  Seems like the forecast isn't the best in the world.  Should be a fun weekend for everyone.
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.

Offline Commuta_Busa

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 08:43:40 AM »
My plans are to be there. See you there!  :wink:

Offline rotts4u

• New folks
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 09:41:39 PM »
I will be twittering results from Maxton so if anyone wants to stay up to date sign up to follow me on twitter. My twitter name is edonsmith1

Offline sabat

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 11:17:35 PM »
See you there Don, wish my 1000 was tagged and registered.