Author Topic: Thanks from all of us in Caribou and Limestone area  (Read 2591 times)

Offline dstray

• New folks
Thanks from all of us in Caribou and Limestone area
« on: August 06, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »
I would like to thank everybody  for coming to loring this past week  . :cheers:. We loved you guys  I would have loved to pitch a tent that night and had some fun with you guys  . I interviewed several of you guys with my vidieo camera ( if that helps you remember me ) and was welcomed by everybody .The guy in the black mustang with the 2.3 engine that drove from ohio wow what a talker  I could have talked with you all day .

Racheal well what can I say a beautiful woman with a fast bike  and a great personality Im glad to hear she is ok after her little  incedent  .

I wish so bad that all of you come back next year. We loved you guys so many people have been talking  and they wished they would have went but will go next year .

I never realized  what a great  runway loring has  I worked at loring for 4 years just before the b-52s left and after loring closed would sneak out and run my bike  down it just to see how fast i could go . Thinking  and dreaming of someday going to bonniville after watching the worlds fastest indian .(my fastest was on a friends gsxr1000 at 180 radar )

So thanks to all of you my hat is off  to you so please come back next year .

Maybe next year ill have to see if I can get the fjr  to be the Lta fastest  sport tourer  :-D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:01:22 PM by dstray »

Offline Warp12

Re: Thanks from all of us in Caribou and Limestone area
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 04:05:19 PM »
We are looking forward to next year. The local hospitality was great (as was the event!).

Shane

Offline Lauren O

• New folks
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »
I am ready to go....when do we leave?  :-D

Offline 72tx340

• Hooked on speed
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »
 I personally want to thank every racer who answered all my questions. I didnt find one person who wouldnt talk about there car or bike. It was so nice not to be blown off like at some other events. Anyone get the speed of the moose? Cant blame him for wanting to run too!!

Offline dstray

• New folks
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 06:07:02 PM »
was that a moose-a-boosa

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 08:28:22 AM »
I think it is us the racers that need to thank all of you in the area for all of the hospitality.  You all made me feel so welcome.  To me at was awesome to have all of you walking around the pres-stage area asking questions about us, the equipment and what we were doing.  Everyone was asking if we would come back.  I even had people stopme to congatulate me on the 190 pass on the way back to the line.  You all and the event were fantastic and I will always have it on my schedule.  Thanks
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.