Author Topic: - Special Thanks and a Photo Request -  (Read 4390 times)

Offline Warp12

- Special Thanks and a Photo Request -
« on: August 04, 2009, 03:05:08 AM »
Racheal and I would like to express our gratitude to all involved this weekend. This truly was a "once in a lifetime" experience for us! Just to single out a few (or more), and in no particular order:

Bob and Mark (For the obvious...making this event possible!)

Joe and Donna Timney (Bringing your experience and hospitality)

Todd and Debbie Dross (For being great friends on top of everything else (and that covers a whole lot!)

Scott Guthrie Racing (Thank you Scott for your wisdom, advice, and allowing us to be a small part of the history that was made)

Limestone Fire, Rescue and Medical Services (For making this event safe and volunteering their time, effort, and care. We can't thank you
enough! (and the food was good, too!  :-))).

Shane Stubbs (For your advice, concern, and well..making us laugh on more than one occasion! Way to get it done!)

Scott Horner (We had issues with the BOV seal on Racheal's turbo. Todd Dross had a block off that Scott supplied which allowed us to continue running.)

Racheal (Boy, sweetie, you sure know how get my heart rate going! Congrats on your 228 mph pass; I think that makes you officially "fast".  :-D)

Volunteer Staff (There were many of you, and your efforts are appreciated tremendously)

And finally, a thanks to the whole LSR "family". Your enthusiasm and friendship is what makes this all worth doing. Oh, and one other thanks...to everyone I've missed while typing this at 3 am. :)

SPECIAL PHOTO REQUEST

We are looking for pictures of Racheal's Blue Turbo Hayabusa. Due to all of the hectic racing activity, and a minor snafu or two, we were not able to take any pictures of it at the track. The bike is #9251. If anyone has pictures of the bike trackside, please message me or post them here. Thanks.

Shane (Racheal is sleeping  :-D)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:23:06 PM by Warp12 »

Offline Frank06

Re: - Special Thanks and a Photo Request -
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 06:58:39 AM »
PM sent
E-Racer

Offline Commuta_Busa

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 09:05:02 AM »
If I would have known I could have taken more pics for you. This is the only one I have. Shoot me a pm with your email address and I can send you the full resolution pic.

Congrats on going >210mph on that stock 14.  :cheers: I knew that sprocket would get you there.

cheers

Ken

Offline Warp12

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 09:09:44 AM »
If I would have known I could have taken more pics for you. This is the only one I have. Shoot me a pm with your email address and I can send you the full resolution pic.

Congrats on going >210mph on that stock 14.  :cheers: I knew that sprocket would get you there.

cheers

Ken

A big thanks to you man! It is hard to find sprockets for BST's at the track!!  :-)

Ken went out of his way to pull the sprocket off of his own bike for me....I look forward to repaying the favor!

Shane
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 09:13:29 AM by Warp12 »

Offline Draco1340

• New folks
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 04:39:53 PM »
Racheal with a smile!! 

Shane explaining to Greg why Kawasaki's are far superior to Hababusas. :?

I think I have more somewere.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:54:15 PM by Draco1340 »

Offline Matt Beil

• New folks
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 08:27:27 PM »
Racheal, 

Thank you so much for the recognition (Limestone Fire).  You were amazing!!!  Seeing you sitting up when we arrived was a huge relief as we didn't know what to expect.  211mph... Fastest lady I know!  LOL.  BTW, I have video of the incident.  I e-mailed Mark Sotomayer a copy over at Impac Auto.  He and I are the only ones with that footage.  If you want it, PM me and I can get it to you.  Once again, thank you to you and all for being such a great bunch!  Look forward to seeing you again.

Matt Beil (Limestone Fire Dept.)

Offline rotts4u

• New folks
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »
Here are a few of the pics I have. Of course I have them in full res and others too, I just didnt have time to resize all of them for posting here.

Shane if  you will email me directly at motojournalism@aol.com I will get you the hook up. And I am glad everything is ok. I had to leave early but kept in touch with Debbie and others

Don Smith

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:29:17 PM by rotts4u »

Offline Warp12

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »
Thanks Don, for the pics and your concern! We'll be in touch.  :-)

Shane

Offline Warp12

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 09:42:27 PM »
Racheal, 

Thank you so much for the recognition (Limestone Fire).  You were amazing!!!  Seeing you sitting up when we arrived was a huge relief as we didn't know what to expect.  211mph... Fastest lady I know!  LOL.  BTW, I have video of the incident.  I e-mailed Mark Sotomayer a copy over at Impac Auto.  He and I are the only ones with that footage.  If you want it, PM me and I can get it to you.  Once again, thank you to you and all for being such a great bunch!  Look forward to seeing you again.

Matt Beil (Limestone Fire Dept.)

Thanks Matt, PM sent.

Offline Matt Beil

• New folks
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 10:21:33 PM »
No problem Shane.

Check your e-mail and PM, I sent the footage.

Matt Beil

Offline 72tx340

• Hooked on speed
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 11:02:57 PM »
I hear that the girl in the pics Rachael had a accident on the interstate after the speed runs. Anyone know if this was true?

Offline rotts4u

• New folks
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 11:09:07 PM »
No she did not have an accident on the interstate after the event.

Offline 72tx340

• Hooked on speed
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 11:17:39 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up now i wonder who it was though?