Author Topic: Loring thanks!  (Read 2841 times)

Offline half-fast

Loring thanks!
« on: August 03, 2009, 08:19:51 PM »
First the thanks!
Bwanna and Bobby Hotrods, thanks so much for finding this place, what a venue!
Mark Sotomayor (sp), thanks so much for all the work you did to make this happen!
Loring/Limestone FD/Rescue/EMS- cannot say enough, the work you guys did before we got here, the way that you integrated yourselves with the racers, that you look at this event as something that you want to do instead of just another job, and especially for serving the moose meat to racers in staging..how special is that, thanks so much. Matt, Chris and gang, can’t wait to see you all again!
Scott-thanks for answering every question I had, and for you being you, how special to watch a 260.990 on a sit on M/C..Whew!
Joe & Donna Timney-what a herculean effort you both put in! Your enthusiasm and dedication for the sport is Hall of Fame material, and without you this meet would not have been anywhere near as successful. DT sure am glad that you got to make your pass, and believe the last ‘rookie’ through orientation. Thanks so much!
Joe Daley, thanks for all the time you put in, glad to see that you got some runs in.
Kim, special thanks for all the hours at the entrance, bet there were more spectators here than a bunch of seasons at Maxton put together, and although it may not rival B-ville for the weekend crowd, certainly the spectators outnumbered the B-ville mid-week on crowd. My daughter and sis-in-law tell me that in 2.5 hours at the gate, they filled up over 12 pages of spectator release sigs!
Todd & Deb, thanks for the company, you know I think the world of both of you, and Todd thanks for the personal challenge about a year ago, I do think I bumped it by about 3.xxx mph.
Josh it was a pleasure to meet you, sorry I had no words.
Guy we’ll catch you soon, Cagliaro Bros, congrats on the 133 in the ’62 flying brick with ~2L!, Birdman welcome to LSR, now for some tires with less rolling resistance, hope to see you again, thanks for all the bench racing we did!
Whoever loaned us the electric impact gun, thanks!
All the racers, and the spectators, and many more not individually mentioned, thanks!

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
Re: Loring thanks!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »
I second all that has been said.  Our thanks is not enough for the pleasure that you all allowed us to have at Loring.  All of us at TLN/Ace wish you all a heart felt thank you for all you do.
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »
Wanted to get some thoughts out to all responsible for a most impressive and memorable meet.  Half fast beat me to it with much better words so I'll just second his and add a few.

It took a lot of stepping up [sometimes at the very last min] by a lot of people [many who had never imagined they would ever be involved] to make it all happen.  Great jobs done, thank you all!

Offline entropy

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 02:05:13 AM »
HUGE thanks to Bwana Bob & his crew, AND Joe & ECTA bunch, all of those that made this event possible and 110% successful.

Wow! What a blast!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Offline bigdog4406

• New folks
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 08:54:23 AM »
from the " out to lunch bunch "  in NC we had a blast, many thanks to everyone. i hope everybody had as much fun as we did.

Offline sabat

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »
+1000   Huge thanks to everyone.