Author Topic: Bobby the other one  (Read 4770 times)

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
Re: Bobby the other one
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 07:24:24 PM »
I dont care what anybody says your OK!! :evil:

Fred
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline mstrdinan

Re: Bobby the other one
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 10:49:45 PM »
Hello everyone, Bobby Jepson, co-conspirator with Bwana checking in. Bwana somehow managed to block me from getting on the Forum, but I figured a new tactic and got here.
Anyway, kudos to Jon W. and Joe and Donna especially, without them even the unsinkable Mr. Wanner would have had difficulty getting this thing off the ground!
But this is Bwana's deal especially, so if thing's don't go as well as you might like, he's your man!
There are a fair number of computer illiterate New Englanders that will show with cars! Myself and a real hot-rodder Carter Lloyd will be there with new cars, mine a 27 and his a 29 roadster, both powered by turboed 4 bangers (no darn room in these puny cars). I don't know about Carter, but this laptop thing is new to me, so try not to laugh when I melt my pistons.
Bunch of experianced New England racers will be there too.
Attendance will be GREAT! I'm getting a few pre-regs a day.
I don't think I should talk up the Loring experiance too much, hell it might rain, but with any luck I think you'll really like the whole deal up there in Aroostook County. Not that I know Wisconsin well, but it reminds me of there, not deep forests rather rolling fields most often. Green, real green. 'Taters all over. Streams and lakes, American cars everywhere, btw, hardly any foreign ('cept Bwana's). Nice people, no crowds or traffic (winters' the big snowmobile-tourist season). County fair concurrent with our Loring event too.
So good luck to us all and we'll see you in two weeks. Any Logworks or Accel guys out there, come over and tell me what to do, really. Thanks, Bobby the Other
HI BOB.  CARTER'S POWERPLANT WILL BE A SMALL BLOCK CHEV........NOT ENOUGH TIME TO READY THE 4 CYLINDER....HOPE TO SEE YOU IN MAINE  ...................ANOTHER BOB