Author Topic: Aussie guy coming to El mo meet in Sept - Help - info req'd  (Read 7932 times)

Offline NathanStewart

Re: Aussie guy coming to El mo meet in Sept - Help - info req'd
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2009, 12:23:27 AM »
Hey Mark, Nathan Stewart (Beef Stew) from the HAMB.  I don't know if we'll have our car together by the September meet or not but stop by none the less and say hello.  My dad would be happy to share more old stories about running with Tom Finn and Phil Cole.  And I'll still be crying about those '32 rails!  :cry: So stop by and we'll share a cold one!

See ya in a couple months!
El Mirage 200 MPH Club Member

Offline Stovebolt

Re: Aussie guy coming to El mo meet in Sept - Help - info req'd
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2009, 08:18:14 AM »
Hey Mark, Nathan Stewart (Beef Stew) from the HAMB.  I don't know if we'll have our car together by the September meet or not but stop by none the less and say hello.  My dad would be happy to share more old stories about running with Tom Finn and Phil Cole.  And I'll still be crying about those '32 rails!  :cry: So stop by and we'll share a cold one!

See ya in a couple months!
Nathan I be delighted to catch up. I do anticipate finally meeting Tom during this trip - its been over 15 years that I've been wanting to meet him. Glad a bit of metal won't come between 2 hot rodders ;)

see you there.
Its hard enough to be your age, let alone act it.