Author Topic: GPS speedometer for bike rider  (Read 6807 times)

Offline Dakzila

• 1956 Triumph cub
Re: GPS speedometer for bike rider
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 01:48:49 AM »
Thanks Stainless,

As a matter of fact I've built an excel spreadsheet with the same formulas you're talking about. 

...Next problem, If I don't have a speedometer......I'll need a tac ( which of course, I should be using anyway)!

Thanks for the help...

Buzz
"Marred by indecision; vision is blurred, confidence deteriorates and progress stagnates."

"It's not about what you did.....It's about what you do!"

"Regret is part of the aging process and should never be confused with failure."

Offline RIFLEMAN

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 05:28:37 AM »
Howdy Rifleman.   Crow
Yo Crow,When you hitting EM next? If all works out,I should be there with the 12 Sept.! :cheers:
I'll keep my FREEDOM,myGUNS and my MONEY. YOU can keep the CHANGE!

Offline RIFLEMAN

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 05:29:24 AM »
Thanks Rifleman..I do that.

Buzz
My pleasure!

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 11:15:05 AM »
 :-D Hey rifleman!  Wont be at Elmo until Sept.  Gotta do the Hot August nites in Reno, then Speedweek and the Bub meet at the Salt.  Will be makeing the sept. and Oct. meets at Elmo tho.  Am goint to try and get by Willieworld around the 29th of this month, for a day or so.   C U soon?    Crow
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline RIFLEMAN

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 06:55:03 PM »
:-D Hey rifleman!  Wont be at Elmo until Sept.  Gotta do the Hot August nites in Reno, then Speedweek and the Bub meet at the Salt.  Will be makeing the sept. and Oct. meets at Elmo tho.  Am goint to try and get by Willieworld around the 29th of this month, for a day or so.   C U soon?    Crow
Crow,
 I gotta make it up to that Hot August Nites sometime. Saw all the cars and bikes heading that way while I was on the road last week. Will keep an eye out for you at Elmo in Sept! :cheers:

Offline Jerry O

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »
Check with the people at SpeedHut, they are coming out with a GPS speedometer. I talked to them about a month ago and they wanted more input from the landspeed teams so they could develop a speedometer that would work best. Not sure if they have released anything yet but it may be worth a call.

Offline Dakzila

• 1956 Triumph cub
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »
Jerry O,

Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at SpeedHut.

Thanks again,
Buzz
"Marred by indecision; vision is blurred, confidence deteriorates and progress stagnates."

"It's not about what you did.....It's about what you do!"

"Regret is part of the aging process and should never be confused with failure."