Author Topic: bozzie on the way home  (Read 8625 times)

slopoke

Re: bozzie on the way home
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 01:41:30 AM »
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:10:09 PM by slopoke »

Offline willieworld

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 02:12:33 AM »
talked to dave today --he said richard was at the shop earlier and his headach is almost gone --he is doing good-- they are going to pull the engine and trans and build a drag bike --they are going to use the parts off of daves twin engine that they took off to turn the twin engine bike into a lakes bike--the twin engine bike ran 153 mph in june --the trans stuck in 4th gear --he should be real close to the record in july---when dave has time we are going to do a full report and will post it here   thanks  willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Super Kaz

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 12:28:19 PM »
talked to dave today --he said richard was at the shop earlier and his headach is almost gone --he is doing good-- they are going to pull the engine and trans and build a drag bike --they are going to use the parts off of daves twin engine that they took off to turn the twin engine bike into a lakes bike--the twin engine bike ran 153 mph in june --the trans stuck in 4th gear --he should be real close to the record in july---when dave has time we are going to do a full report and will post it here   thanks  willie buchta

Willie,
I hate to hear about ANY Injured Racer's,but if they need a Rider to shake down their Beast's?
I'm Ready,and Available :wink:!
My V-rod's are gonna be a coffee table before I ever get them Raceable :oops:!
Long story,but If I can be of any Help to ANYONES Racing Dream I'd be Honored 2 HELP OUT 8-)
I'm Working on another dream Project,but Only The MAN UP ABOVE knows if or when that will ever happen :??
Send them my Regards,and I Pray he recovers fully.
Your Little Buddy,
S/K..........................