Author Topic: A Newby Here..have not yet received my rule book an am confused by rules on web!  (Read 13309 times)

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
+  on the build diary. Are you comeing to WF?

Fred
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Dakzila

• 1956 Triumph cub
Thanks for the suggestion about the build diary, I'll give it a shot.

Won't be able to make the WF this year but will be at El Mirage on the 25th, as a spectator   :-(
"Marred by indecision; vision is blurred, confidence deteriorates and progress stagnates."

"It's not about what you did.....It's about what you do!"

"Regret is part of the aging process and should never be confused with failure."

Offline willieworld

look us up           THIS SIDE UP RACING                        willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Offline Dakzila

• 1956 Triumph cub
Willie,

I'll stop by and introduce myself, thanks...

I've noticed your bikes at El Mirage....nice pieces...... and they seem to perform as well as they look!

Buzz
"Marred by indecision; vision is blurred, confidence deteriorates and progress stagnates."

"Regret is part of the aging process and should never be confused with failure."

Offline Dakzila

• 1956 Triumph cub
Thanks for the advice. I started a build diary this evening..Titled "Kawasaki 1000cc A/G".   I'll try to keep the build diary updated with info and photos....

Thanks again, to all of you!

Buzz