Author Topic: Blonde joke  (Read 122039 times)

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
Re: Blonde joke
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2014, 09:09:30 AM »
i saw a table full of blondes eating fruit , drinking diet soda and singing............They may have been The Moron Tab and Apple Choir.................. :evil:
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2014, 02:43:24 PM »
 :cheers:
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Coffee spitter, including the nose !!!
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2014, 09:30:14 PM »
Jerry, that one coulda gone in the Friday thread as well, wow...  :cheers:
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline floydjer

« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2015, 09:10:28 AM »
Revenge of the blondes......what does a brunette miss the most of a great party???....The invitation.
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2015, 10:35:35 AM »
A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?' 'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'!

:dhorse:

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Online tauruck

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2015, 11:54:09 AM »
Mike, I just choked as well. :-D

Offline DaveB

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2015, 12:10:37 PM »
A blonde and a brunet were shopping together. The blond picked up an item and asked the brunet what it was. The brunet said it's a thermos, it keeps hot things hot and cool things cool. The blond was delighted and bought it. The next day at work the brunet noticed her blonde friend had the thermos with her at lunch and asked what she had brought in it. The blonde happily responded " two scoops of ice cream and a cup of coffee!".
Everything I know about opera, I learned from Bugs Bunny.

Offline Ron Gibson

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2015, 10:45:45 AM »
Two blonds were driving to visit Disneyworld. They came upon a large sign that said "Disneyworld Left". They said, crap and turned around and went home.

Ron
Life is an abrasive. Whether you get ground away or polished to a shine depends on what you are made of.

Offline 4-barrel Mike

« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2015, 11:03:57 AM »
Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation. They get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to discover that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says: "I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent.." They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. "I just graduated from the University of Illinois School of Law, and I believe in the power of Justice to intervene on the behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde (you knew it), is strapped in and says: "Well, I'm from Mississippi, and just graduated from Mississippi State University with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya right now, y'all ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."

:cheers:  :dhorse:
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline floydjer

« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2015, 08:08:36 AM »
My blonde friend will not drive her car over 68 MPH...She figures at 69 she`ll blow a rod.   ( Sorry ladies...I`m a guy ) :cheers:

Online tauruck

« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2015, 11:16:18 AM »
Oh no, not the Johnson Rod!!!!!

Offline floydjer

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2015, 08:17:31 AM »
This blonde  boards her flight to Hawaii and upon learning that it`s a Boeing 777 aircraft she jumps up and starts exctedly shouting " Boeing-Boeing-Boeing"...The flight attendant walks over and says " Please sit and be silent"  The blonde sits down and says...."Oeing-oeing-oeing...."

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2015, 11:04:52 AM »
A blonds was found, frozen solid , in front of her refridgerator,,,, when the EMT's thawed her out and asked her what happened she said,,, " I don't know, I went to get some orange juice and when I read the carton it said concentrate ! "
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline 4-barrel Mike

« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2015, 01:55:37 PM »

Does she think it's like a salad?

:dhorse:

Mike

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2015, 02:23:58 PM »
Well, she was told that her engine needed oil....  :-D

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ
Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ