Author Topic: Blonde joke  (Read 122020 times)

Offline racer x

• Dark Horse Racing 10-B
Re: Blonde joke
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 10:33:39 PM »
A blond standing on the river bank yells to another blond on the other side of the river ." HOW DO I GET TO THE OTHER SIDE?" The blond yells back "YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE"
Thank you to all the volunteers

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2009, 02:11:41 PM »
Blonde associate of mine was fired from the M&M factory.  She kept tossing out all of the "W"`s :roll:
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 02:18:18 PM »
She kept the E's & 3's?  :?  Really stupid!   :mrgreen:

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 02:34:47 PM »
Blonde calls 911 to report her house on fire.
Dispatcher asks, "How do we get there?"
Blonde replies, "DUH! Big red truck? Duh!"
  :|
Will weld for beer :cheers:

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 07:38:58 PM »
 :-o Blonde reported to the EMT's when they pryed her away from the front of her refridgerator and thawed her out,  "I went to the fridge to get some Orange juice, and when I read the carton , it said, concentrate!        Crow.
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline floydjer

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 09:21:13 AM »
How about the blonde that thought a quarterback was a rebate?
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline 4-barrel Mike

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 01:12:20 PM »
During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy

When asked why such a big password, she said that it had to be at least 8 characters long.

:cheers:
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline 4-barrel Mike

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 01:16:24 PM »
The Lawyer, the Blonde and the crabs....

A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde stewardess to take care of them for him.
She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator. He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.
Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.
Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans, please raise your hand?"
Not one hand went up ... so she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:
1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.
2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folks think.

:cheers:

LittleLiner

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 07:51:08 PM »
Blond with coach ticket takes a seat in first class on a flight going to Atlanta.  The attendant asks her to move but she refuses.  The pilot intervenes.  He leans down and whispers in the blonds’ ear.  She immediately jumps up and runs back to coach.  “What did you say to her” the attendant asks.  I told her that coach was going to Atlanta but First Class was going to Newark.

Offline nicho919

• New folks
  • Simplicity - Because NOTHING Else Matters.
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2009, 11:39:34 PM »
A blonde walks into a bar with a redhead and a brunette. The redhead walks up to the bar, and says "BL, please." The bartender looks at her crosseyed for a second, before he says "OH! Bud Light." The brunette walks up and says "CL, please." He guesses this time, and says "Coors Light". The blonde walks up. She goes "15 please." He does one of these  :? and goes "You got me." She says "Duh! 7 and 7 make 15!!!"
'98 Eclipse GS 420A (Soon to be boosted)

Offline RayTheRat

• Just me and the camera
    • Ray the Rat's Chevy Asylum
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 08:54:33 AM »
Two blondes walk into a bar.  You'd think the second one would have ducked, but.....

Offline Ron Gibson

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 09:30:31 AM »
deleted
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 10:10:46 AM by Ron Gibson »
Life is an abrasive. Whether you get ground away or polished to a shine depends on what you are made of.

Offline floydjer

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »
C`mon Ron, We won`t be offended :cheers:

Offline Ron Gibson

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »
Wasn't concerned about offending anyone (except blonds, LOL)  With my computer skills, I don't know how to get it to post from my Email. It didn't post the picture. Tried several different ways, then gave up.

Ron
Life is an abrasive. Whether you get ground away or polished to a shine depends on what you are made of.

Offline floydjer

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »
Guy with 2 dozen golf balls stuffed in his front pockets sits next to a blonde on a city bus. Girl keeps looking at the massive bulge in the guy`s pants. Guy says " Golf balls"  Blonde asks " Does that hurt as bad as tennis elbow" ?? :cheers: