Author Topic: Happy Birthday Sheri!!  (Read 2828 times)

Offline landsendlynda

Happy Birthday Sheri!!
« on: May 09, 2009, 11:45:27 PM »
Hope you had a GRRRRRRRRRRReat Birthday today!!  and because it's so close.............Happy Mother's Day tomorrow (unless you're reading this tomorrow, which would be today, so Happy Mother's Day today!!  :wink:

In fact, Happy Mother's Day to all of the ladies that race or support their racers!!

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline desotoman

Re: Happy Birthday Sheri!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 12:32:34 AM »
Happy Birthday Sheri,

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 01:57:47 AM »
Happy Birthday Sheri ! ! ! !    :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

John

Offline willieworld

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 02:45:59 AM »
Oh wow  thanks so much. Just got home and what a surprise. Thanks everybody and Lynda Happy Mothers Day to you. I hope that it is as special as you are. It was a great birthday. I noticed that it was Octanes birthday as well and we were born the same year, what a great year that that was. Happy Birthday Lars. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Sheri Buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Super Kaz

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 10:54:23 AM »
Oh wow  thanks so much. Just got home and what a surprise. Thanks everybody and Lynda Happy Mothers Day to you. I hope that it is as special as you are. It was a great birthday. I noticed that it was Octanes birthday as well and we were born the same year, what a great year that that was. Happy Birthday Lars. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Sheri Buchta

Happy Birthday Sheri and the rest of ya :cheers:!

Happy Mothers Day to all!

I sure do miss mine :cry:..................

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »
   :-D "Happy Birthday to you,  Happy Birthday to you,  Happy Birthday dear Sheri!,  Happy Birthday to you!!        Now imagine my wonderful Irish tenor voice singing that to you!   Have a wonderful Birthday, and Mothers day also,    BCNU soon!    Crow                                 
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 05:37:43 PM »
Sheri!!!!!!!  can't wait to get my Birthday hug next weekend!!!!!!!!
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline willieworld

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 12:14:30 AM »
Oh my gosh Thanks everybody. You made me feel special.
Had a real fine birthday and Mothers day. Hope that all you mothers had a special one as well.

Sheri Buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta