Author Topic: 2 II Ratical ---- aka Too 2 Ratical Liner #211  (Read 57231 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: 2 II Ratical ---- aka Too 2 Ratical Liner #211
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2010, 10:32:12 AM »
jeez,no brake pedal in the middle? ---how much  :?
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2010, 11:29:11 AM »
Wow!

A left and a right -- never seen that before.

Stan
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline mkilger

« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2010, 11:35:35 AM »
Stan its front and back :roll:

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2010, 11:40:05 AM »
Mike --

It's defeat!

I mean it's da feet!

Stan
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline jdincau

« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2010, 04:31:14 PM »
Wow!

A left and a right -- never seen that before.

Stan
Stan,
     They made them for flat bottom boat racing to control the angle of the cavitation plate coming off the corners. Oh the sound of a blown Chrysler K boat at Long Beach marine stadium.
Jim
Unless it's crazy, ambitious and delusional, it's not worth our time!

Offline desotoman

« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2010, 04:46:50 PM »
Sparky,

They are for sale, if you want I can find out how much.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2010, 07:04:03 PM »
Finally back in the shop! :-)  I apologise for the photos---I couldn't find my camera
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2010, 07:07:25 PM »
when installed the nose tilts back and the angle will be around 45 deg

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2010, 07:10:23 PM »
WE can get in and OUT  :-D  We are going to not do any more than this untill we ge the steering worked out then we will put all the other tubes and plates in.

Offline gearheadeh

« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2010, 10:27:20 PM »
WE can get in and OUT  :-D  We are going to not do any more than this untill we ge the steering worked out then we will put all the other tubes and plates in.

This picture kid of reminded me of when my 1st son was born! :-o Looking good! glad to see so progress.
40 is the old age of Youth, 50 is the young age of the Senior years.

Offline High Gear

• Team Arrow Racing
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2010, 01:59:26 PM »
Sparky,

Put on the rest of your gear. Don't forget you will need to add some room for padding, Hans, boots, belts, etc.

Looking good, keep the pictures coming..

Gary
Fix What You Know is Wrong First
Spirits Of The Lakes E/FMS Berkeley #569

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2010, 04:40:41 PM »
We have been in with everthing on---

waiting to get a preliminary approval from Tech guys they were to discuss it this weekend at
EL M----
then we will put in all of the diag braces and flat plate for the 2" of flat foam  that was recomended, not required. That would give me foam above and to each side between the bars...

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2010, 12:06:17 AM »
Wait, wait, wait,---on wheels, on hubs, on frt & rear axles..

Sometimes, I almost wish that I was running something like a Mod. PU  or something that was more bolt together---notice that I said SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!

I feel that we have to have the driver cage concept approved and the frt axle done.  We will then build the frt axle mounting that ties the front driver cage and the rear 2 eng frames together----so that we can BEINGE-g-neer :cheers:  :cheers:

the steering---that will be the biggest hurdle in my mind---the rest will be similiar to stuff to that we have done.

Offline Crosley

« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2010, 11:32:06 PM »
is it done yet?

:-D
Tony in AZ...

"If you find yourself in a ditch.... let up on the throttle"

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2010, 11:44:12 PM »
Sometimes, I almost wish that I was running something like a Mod. PU  or something that was more bolt together---notice that I said SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!

The grass is always greener . . .

I find myself thinking, as I work on the Midget, "Geez, if I could only just lose this production-based crap and start with a build table and some tubes".

Tell you what, Sparky, I'll work on your car for a week, and you can work on mine. 

I suspect we'll both be wanting to go home by Tuesday afternoon! :-D
"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll: