Author Topic: First time at Maxton  (Read 2273 times)

Offline tbcworks

• New folks
First time at Maxton
« on: April 04, 2009, 10:32:33 PM »
Name is Tim, and i have a chassis shop here in Fayetteville, N.C.  The guys that work with me all came out today in support for the LSR Maxton event, we're getting ready to build a 95 Trans Am for Next Year and we wanted to come out and see what we were getting ourselfs into. There we're 2 guys that made us very welcome Joe and Keith, along with all the other people that we met that were also cool to talk with. Bill that came along with us brought his ZX-14, knowing  it will run over 180 mph, he's being very patient to get his license up to 175 mph, today he got the 125 mph and we are amped to get back tomorrow morning to blast it down the concrete. So until tomorrow, thanks to all for being so cool to some Newbie's that are wanting to support the LSR/Maxton events.
    Tim
    Tim Bradham's Chassis Works
    tbcworks.com

Offline t russell

Re: First time at Maxton
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »
Welcome Tim I live in St.Pauls.Be safe go fast have fun.
terry

Offline 1mile14

• New folks
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 11:17:30 PM »
Bill's bike was sweet! I think he ran a 196mph. We were on the taxi staging lane messing with the speedo healers some last minute tweeking sure helped!

Offline tbcworks

• New folks
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 07:23:56 AM »
Bill's bike was sweet! I think he ran a 196mph. We were on the taxi staging lane messing with the speedo healers some last minute tweeking sure helped!
It was great meeting you and thanks for helping Bill out. Maybe next event 200 mph!!!