Author Topic: April Maxton results  (Read 17653 times)

Offline relaxedfit

Re: April Maxton results
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »
Walt de Somerville where are you? Or better yet, where were you pitted at the meet? If you'll come back next month maybe I can chain my little Triumph to your big bike (nobody could steal them then), and if you will let me leave it there maybe you can drag me down the track to a d or even c license!
Ken Presson
Having nothing to do in shutdown is our goal

Offline DeLuca

• New folks
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 11:14:32 PM »
Thanks everyone , BIG RED put down some nice numbers ....... Larry built a SUPER BIKE and Steve built and tuned a  KILLER ENGINE. Thanks you guys.   :-      Great job Dean and everyone else that had success this past weekend   Mark.                                                                             

Offline sabat

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 12:02:51 AM »
Welcome to the board Mark, lots of good people and info here. Again, congrats on the NA title. -Dean

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »
Welcome Mark, great job last weekend. Big red is awsome as is your whole team. Hope to see you here often.   

Fred
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2009, 08:41:38 PM »
So, Mark -- did Larry tell you that I nearly gave him a heart attack?  I posted that you had hurt the engine - on that run when you blew a bunch of oil smoke.  Glad it wasn't more than puffs.  Although it was kinda fun to read Larry's comment.

Thanks for joining the Forum.  You're welcome to post any time, you know.

And for those of you that don't know him, Mark (and Steve Knecum, mentioned in Mark's post) ride bikes with and for Larry Forstall.  All three of them have Bonneville Red Hats, and Mark and Steve have Maxton Green ones.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline DeLuca

• New folks
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »
Jon you did give Larry a  BIG TIME SCARE.. I've been brousing this web site since "01" after Larry took me out to Bonneville for my first time to ride his P-P bike , so yea it's about time i became a member....  Thanks Mark.