Author Topic: Loring Whore. beg and plead pt. 3.  (Read 2068 times)

Offline whitehendrix

• New folks
Loring Whore. beg and plead pt. 3.
« on: July 24, 2009, 02:15:08 AM »
hey guys! i'm Jim. i was directed to this lovely site Via "Entropy" (Karl) from bikeland.
 i had a ride lined up to run up to loring, but that sort of dissolved, so basically, this is a bum a ride post. part deux is in the dragracing section on bikeland. pt. 1 embedded in another thread somewhere on there. lol

i swear i'm not a convicted felon nor will i murder you and leave you in bits on the side of the road as part of an MS13 initiation.

i happen to be in the eastern panhandle of West by God Virginia, so if at all possible, i humbly request that anyone who may have some room and would like free gas and food maybe notify me..hahaa i would have no problem meeting up with someone so as to not inconvenience them and lead them off their intended route.
 i currently have no driver's license.. thus the reason i have to arrange rides like i'm fuggin 14 years old. :(

i'm getting it back in august, but not soon enough. damn speeding tickets will bite you hard when you neglect to pay them!!

so, with this odd intro, i thank you for you time and hopefully might be able to contribute something useful here!!

i am an (well, was) electrical engineer,(a full time) motorcycle mechanic and experienced fabricator/welder/machinist.. i look forward to sharing what little i know!!

Offline whitehendrix

• New folks
Re: Loring Whore. beg and plead pt. 3.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 01:23:54 AM »
well, cancel that.. got something lined up. thanks for your time anyway tho!