Author Topic: Stupid joke FRIDAY  (Read 2147423 times)

Offline tallguy

Re: Stupid joke Friday
« Reply #2130 on: November 07, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »
Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make. Then they call me ugly and poor.

Offline mstrdinan

« Reply #2131 on: November 07, 2014, 09:39:55 PM »
A group of guys, all age 40, discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the waitresses there were gorgeous, with tight skirts, and bodies.

Ten years later, at age 50, the friends once again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the food and service was good and the wine selection was excellent.

Ten years later, at age 60, the friends again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because they could dine in peace and quiet and the restaurant had a beautiful view of the ocean.

Ten years later, at age 70, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the restaurant was wheelchair accessible and had an elevator.

Ten years later, at age 80, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because they had never been there before and heard it was quite good.

Offline fastesthonda_jim

• Ready to Rock 2003
« Reply #2132 on: November 08, 2014, 12:13:34 PM »
SIGN IN A Campbeltown, Scotland STORE WINDOW:

'WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE BRITISH SOLDIER!'

You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement.

However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty.

After all, it is ONLY A SIGN.

You may say, “What kind of business would dare to post such a sign?”

Answer: A FUNERAL PARLOUR

WHO SAID SCOTTISH UNDERTAKERS HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR?

= God Bless Scotland =
2006 SCTA High Points Champeen
2006 Dirty "2" Wrench Of The Year
Bonneville "2" Club 2003
El Mirage Dirty "2"'s 2006
Bonneville Records: G/GS, F/GS (Boy)  G/FS (Girl)
El Mirage Records: F/BFS, F/FS, F/GS, I/FS, I/GS, K/BGS
FIA Records A, II, 8
Unlimited License
300mph line qualified (305.129 best mile speed)
The older half of San Diego's Fastest Couple
2016 Man of Distinction Award
DLRA 2019 Top Speed of The Meet (309.438 Mile - 323.3 GPS)

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
« Reply #2133 on: November 14, 2014, 08:24:28 AM »
let me demonstrate how this thread works again......................What bird can lift the most weight???...A crane :cheers: :cheers:
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline floydjer

« Reply #2134 on: November 14, 2014, 08:25:45 AM »
If I cross a grass hopper with the easter rabbit will the result be Bugs Bunny??
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #2135 on: November 14, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »
Thanks for the jokes, girls and boys, but remember that I like "story" jokes that can be told to an audience at a bar.  That is -- every other Friday nigh Pasquali's, a Negaunee bar (you can find it at Pasqualispub.com) there's a comedy night.  There'll be the usual couple of (semi) pro comedians, but things start off with three audience members being invited to the stage to tell a joke.  The joke with the best audience response wins free tickets for next time.  Well, gee -- thanks in part to you folks I've won the free tickets twice in a row.  I've only tried twice - so I'm doing very well.  I appreciate it and wish to offer you the opportunity to continue the string, so once again invite you to help me continue my winning ways.  Good jokes work way better than one liners (remember, these folks have been drinking beers and eating cudighis and aren't the sharpest at that time of the evening).

Let's see what you can do for Nancy and me today, hey?  Thanks. :cheers:
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #2136 on: November 14, 2014, 09:30:08 AM »
Thanks for the jokes, girls and boys, but remember that I like "story" jokes that can be told to an audience at a bar.  That is -- every other Friday nigh Pasquali's, a Negaunee bar (you can find it at Pasqualispub.com) there's a comedy night.  There'll be the usual couple of (semi) pro comedians, but things start off with three audience members being invited to the stage to tell a joke.  The joke with the best audience response wins free tickets for next time.  Well, gee -- thanks in part to you folks I've won the free tickets twice in a row.  I've only tried twice - so I'm doing very well.  I appreciate it and wish to offer you the opportunity to continue the string, so once again invite you to help me continue my winning ways.  Good jokes work way better than one liners (remember, these folks have been drinking beers and eating cudighis and aren't the sharpest at that time of the evening).

Let's see what you can do for Nancy and me today, hey?  Thanks. :cheers:

and those longer jokes can be placed in "The un-official Land Racing Joke Thread"  as our friend Jerry tries to show us how to keep this thread on track... one liners for the crazy train...

Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
« Reply #2137 on: November 14, 2014, 10:23:01 AM »
Jon, base 'em on true stories - you've already posted half of it - try this . . .

"Given the snow we've had this week, a lot of folks have been putting their snow tires on.  There's an old farmer's trick - and not a lot of people know this anymore - but it helps keep the bolts on your wheels from rusting up in the winter.      

The trick is this - if you take a little paraffin or bees wax, and you put it on the lugs of your snow tires, they won't rust up.  So next July when the snow melts, you'll be able put your summer tires back on for a couple of weeks without having to deal with rusty bolts.

Now some of you know my wife, Nancy.  She works in the hardware department at Lowes.  (wait for the wild applause from all of the friends who will undoubtedly be accompanying you to die down)

Before the snow fell, an old farmer came in, and was looking around the department.  It was clear he wasn't finding what he was looking for, so Nancy approached him and asked, 'May I help you?'

And the old farmer said, 'Yes, I need nut wax!'

So Nancy kicked him in the balls - twice."

If you want to string the story out a little longer, you could tag it with -

"So as the old farmer was doubled over on the floor, Nancy asked, 'Is there anything else I can help you with?'

And the farmer asked - in extreme pain, and with great difficulty - 'Menards had the same thing, and it's not what I was looking for.  How do I get to Home Depot?'"

"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline floydjer

« Reply #2138 on: November 14, 2014, 10:46:28 AM »
Ya know...Finding the perfect babe at Pasquali`s is like miniature golf....You hope for the perfect hole, But your balls end up bouncing off a hippo`s teeth. :cheers:

Offline floydjer

« Reply #2139 on: November 14, 2014, 11:19:24 AM »
I went to the tennis club last night and this guy walked up and said " I`m a ball-boy" and I said " Well I`m more of a t*t man myself, But whatever floats your boat is OK with me princess :cheers:"

Offline floydjer

« Reply #2140 on: November 14, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »
My wife says that having three testicles doesn`t make someone a freak, But I still wish she`d have them removed...................

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #2141 on: November 14, 2014, 11:26:32 AM »
Wow, Jerry.  What's with the gonadical jokes today?  Something on your mind? :?
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline floydjer

« Reply #2142 on: November 14, 2014, 11:54:56 AM »
i`m just nuts...............( that was 2 easy) :evil:

Robin UK

« Reply #2143 on: November 14, 2014, 01:07:25 PM »
"I was in my car, driving along, and my boss rang up. He said 'You've been promoted.' And I swerved.

Then he rang up a second time and said "You've been promoted again.' And I swerved again.

He rang up a third time and said 'You're managing director.' I swerved off the road and went into a tree.

A policeman came up and said 'What happened to you?' And I said 'I careered off the road.'

Robin

Robin UK

« Reply #2144 on: November 14, 2014, 01:12:11 PM »
So I told my mother that I'd opened a theatre. She said, "Are you having me on?" I said, "Well I'll give you an audition, but I'm not promising anything."

Robin