Author Topic: Stupid joke FRIDAY  (Read 2146917 times)

Offline fastesthonda_jim

• Ready to Rock 2003
Re: Stupid joke Friday
« Reply #360 on: March 15, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »
2006 SCTA High Points Champeen
2006 Dirty "2" Wrench Of The Year
Bonneville "2" Club 2003
El Mirage Dirty "2"'s 2006
Bonneville Records: G/GS, F/GS (Boy)  G/FS (Girl)
El Mirage Records: F/BFS, F/FS, F/GS, I/FS, I/GS, K/BGS
FIA Records A, II, 8
Unlimited License
300mph line qualified (305.129 best mile speed)
The older half of San Diego's Fastest Couple
2016 Man of Distinction Award
DLRA 2019 Top Speed of The Meet (309.438 Mile - 323.3 GPS)

Offline fastesthonda_jim

• Ready to Rock 2003
« Reply #361 on: March 15, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »
And now that we have a bit of a segue (that's Segway for those who are "counting"), and since it's not Friday, try this.  It's a bit of an old favorite, but I still love it. 

And if they'd been chasin' a Chevy they wouldn't a caught it in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03K1QkuFYM
2006 SCTA High Points Champeen
2006 Dirty "2" Wrench Of The Year
Bonneville "2" Club 2003
El Mirage Dirty "2"'s 2006
Bonneville Records: G/GS, F/GS (Boy)  G/FS (Girl)
El Mirage Records: F/BFS, F/FS, F/GS, I/FS, I/GS, K/BGS
FIA Records A, II, 8
Unlimited License
300mph line qualified (305.129 best mile speed)
The older half of San Diego's Fastest Couple
2016 Man of Distinction Award
DLRA 2019 Top Speed of The Meet (309.438 Mile - 323.3 GPS)

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2010, 06:10:59 PM »
   Sorry I couldn't wait til Friday.................................. 

THE AUSSIE VERSION OF CREATION

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach.....
And BBQ's...... He created night for going prawning, sleeping and BBQ's,  and God saw that it was good.

On the Second Day, God created water....for surfing, swimming, and BBQ's on the beach,
and God saw that it was good.

On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants to provide malt and yeast for beer
and wood for BBQs, and God saw that it was good..

On the Fourth Day God created animals
and crustaceans,chops, sausages,
steak and prawns for BBQ's, and God saw that it was good.

On the Fifth day God created a Bloke to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQ's, and God saw that it was good.

On the Sixth Day God saw that the Bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with.

So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good Blokes, and God saw that it was good.

On the Seventh Day God looked around at the twinkling barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the Blokes. He smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns and God Saw that it was good .. ...

Well.... Almost good.....

He saw that the Blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest.
So God created Sheilas  to clean the house, to bear children, to wash, to cook and to clean the Barbie, and then God saw that it was not just good.....

It was better than that, it was Bloody Awesome!

IT WAS AUSTRALIA!!!!!
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
« Reply #363 on: March 19, 2010, 09:28:43 AM »
Why is it that when a woman is pregnant her friends all rub her belly and congratulate her, But they don`t rub the guy "below the belt" and say "Nice work'?? :evil:
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline bbarn

« Reply #364 on: March 19, 2010, 09:53:31 AM »
Puns

1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walked into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home."
"That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"Well, It's Not Unusual."

8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field.
Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."
"I don't believe you," says Dolly.
"It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

10. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

12. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident.
He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!"
The doctor replied, "I know, I amputated your arms!" Ê

13. I went to a seafood disco last week... and pulled a mussel.

14. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

15. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Not surprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse.
"But why," they asked, as they moved off.
"Because," he said. "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

18. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt , and is named 'Ahmal.' The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him 'Juan.' Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

19. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him (oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) .. a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

20. A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail. The call went out that there was a small medium at large.

21. And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
I almost never wake up cranky, I usually just let her sleep in.

Offline wolbrink471

• Wolbrink Race
« Reply #365 on: March 19, 2010, 03:05:11 PM »
do I dare call  it number 22.......

A termite walks into a bar, looks around and asks, "Is the bartender here?"

Mark
more information about the World's Fastest Dirt Bike at...... www.wolbrinkrace.com

Offline Tzoom

• All revved up with no place to go - Meatloaf 1977
« Reply #366 on: March 19, 2010, 04:16:37 PM »
Or 23.  What do you call a fly with no wings?  A walk.
Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games --- Ernest Hemingway

Offline bbarn

« Reply #367 on: March 19, 2010, 04:44:34 PM »
24. What do you call a dog with no legs? Doesn't matter, he won't come anyway.
25. What do you do with a dog that has no legs? Take him for a drag.
I almost never wake up cranky, I usually just let her sleep in.

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #368 on: March 19, 2010, 05:02:24 PM »
 :cheers:  An old repeat of mine:  What happens when you cross a mule, and a peanut butter sandwich?  You either get a hairy peanut butter sandwich,,,,,or a piece of azz that sticks to the roof of your mouth! :-o  :?  :-D        Crow.
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2010, 01:54:44 AM »
 :?
Friday, the 26th of March, and no stupid joke to be had?
We have become a humorless lot. :roll:

Or are we simply saving it up for April Fools day? :cheers:
"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2010, 02:08:52 AM »
Sure looks like everybody suddenly realized they were running out of time with their builds!!!  Of course, we've always got you handy, MM, to lighten the load!!

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline k.h.

« Reply #371 on: March 27, 2010, 01:38:06 PM »
With apologies for the lack of political correctness and picking on our neighbors to the south, if Stupid Joke Friday was without any entries, I offer this a day late:

Two Mexican chaps are stuck in the desert after crossing into the United States, wandering aimlessly and starving. They are about to just lie down and wait for death, when all of a sudden Luis says.........

"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I theenk."

"Si, Luis, eet sure smells like bacon. "

With renewed hope they struggle up the next sand dune, & there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon .... every imaginable kind of cured pork.

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Ees a bacon tree."

"Luis, maybe ees a meerage? We ees in the desert don't forget."

"Pepe, since when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like bacon...ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree."

And with that, Luis staggers towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Pepe crawling close behind, when suddenly a machine gun opens up, and Luis drops like a wet sock. Mortally wounded, he warns Pepe with his dying breath,

"Pepe... go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree!"

"Luis, Luis mi amigo... what ees it? "

"Pepe.. ees not a bacon tree. Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees a ham bush...."
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.  But in practice, there is.--Jan L. A. Van de Snepscheut

Offline floydjer

« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2010, 03:07:58 PM »
Sorry everyone, I was  out of town, forgot, and a day late. Won`t happen again :cheers:J.B.
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline Tzoom

• All revved up with no place to go - Meatloaf 1977
« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2010, 06:19:56 PM »
With apologies for the lack of political correctness and picking on our neighbors to the south, if Stupid Joke Friday was without any entries, I offer this a day late:

Two Mexican chaps are stuck in the desert after crossing into the United States, wandering aimlessly and starving. They are about to just lie down and wait for death, when all of a sudden Luis says.........

"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I theenk."

"Si, Luis, eet sure smells like bacon. "

With renewed hope they struggle up the next sand dune, & there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon .... every imaginable kind of cured pork.

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Ees a bacon tree."

"Luis, maybe ees a meerage? We ees in the desert don't forget."

"Pepe, since when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like bacon...ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree."

And with that, Luis staggers towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Pepe crawling close behind, when suddenly a machine gun opens up, and Luis drops like a wet sock. Mortally wounded, he warns Pepe with his dying breath,

"Pepe... go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree!"

"Luis, Luis mi amigo... what ees it? "

"Pepe.. ees not a bacon tree. Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees a ham bush...."

If there is ever an award for the "Best (Worst) of Stupid Joke Friday" this one will be a finalist.  The envelope please.
Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games --- Ernest Hemingway

Offline floydjer

« Reply #374 on: April 02, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »
With apologies to the ladies of the site...........................Did you hear there is a new drug for women who turned lesbian but want to go back to being straight? It`s called "Tricoxagin" :cheers: