Author Topic: a visit with jack costella.  (Read 4250 times)

Offline sheribuchta

a visit with jack costella.
« on: March 13, 2009, 01:29:13 AM »
Willie is feeling better. We got up this morning and went to the bay area to visit his Mom. Before we got there we stopped off at Jack Costella's shop,which is right down the street from his mom, where we found Jack and his dog working on a new project. So glad to see that he is doing well.
 Willie is designing a new steering system for a streamliner. He built a full size scale model. We took it down to Jack to get some input from him on it. The steering is close to what Jack runs in his streamliners but it is designed for a sidecar streamliner. Jack says he might have his new project ready for El Mirage but for sure he should have it ready for Bonneville.
I have attached some pics. One with Jack and I, one of the chassis, one of the wheels and one of the body hanging from the ceiling.
Enjoy Sheri Buchta

PS. Willie should be back to the build diary as soon as he catches up on a couple of customers projects.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 12:11:04 PM by sheribuchta »

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
Re: a visit with jack costella.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:59 PM »
Sheri!  Glad to hear the old man is back doin what he does best.  My love to ya all!   Crow    :-D :-D :-D :-D
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline willieworld

Re: a visit with jack costella.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 11:24:05 PM »
Thanks Crow...See you soon.
Sheri Buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta