Author Topic: Salt--The new antidepressant  (Read 1695 times)

Offline landsendlynda

Salt--The new antidepressant
« on: March 12, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »
Okay, must be true, we have proof every year!!  According to a news report (today), people that crave salt are having similar symptoms shown by depression.  After the body has ingested a sufficient amount of salt, the craving goes away and they feel better!!  Yup, it's true!!  That explains why we're always so happy when we're on the salt!!  It's the perfect antidepressant, so now you have a "medical" excuse for missing work, traveling for days, and spending endless hours on the salt!!   :cheers:  :cheers:  Sometimes I just love FOX 13 News!!  :-D

Depressant-need salt- Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Re: Salt--The new antidepressant
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 04:54:48 PM »
I thought they took your computer away Lynda.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 05:07:02 PM »
At 6 pm.

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline Freud

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 07:03:33 PM »
Lynda, if u remember how to call COLLECT, you can call me anytime. I'll tell u what's on my computer.

Like the SMURFS.........

FREUD
Since '63

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »
I'll have the computer, just won't have phone,tv, or internet....shouldn'ta bundled!!

:-D
Lynda