Author Topic: Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR  (Read 36959 times)

Offline desotoman

Re: Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2009, 09:20:13 PM »
I have never in my life have seen a bunch of childish brats!!!!!!  after wasting my time reading all these post. funny how most NHRA racers help each other out as much as possible. but you people attacked this jim person like there was no tomorrow. grow up you people, the guy was just asking a simple question and all you could do is slam him.
time to grab a brain  were all racers regardless what kind of racing we do  grow up and oh if you might be wondering yes I'm an NHRA DRAG RACER !!! NOT A LSR with your attitudes I wouldn't want to be part of your club, I seen this this thread from a link  and boy the people that that comment on your attitudes is unreal!!! so don't bother replying to my post. as this will be my very last entry to this forum. NOTE: to the admin please delete my name from this site  it's not worth it here. 

speeddemon

Thank you a fellow NHRA Drag Racer a true person with respect and professional attitude unlike this LSR childish attacking and disrespect Landracing members. I am glad I been in drag racing all my life there is nothing better the people the sport true professional in every way. I will just finish my LSR project and beat there records coming from a Drag Racing background. Thank you again for the respect and help

NHRA

:cheers:  

If you are so hung up on being "Professional", you are on the wrong site. You see land racing is an amateur sport. No purses, no contingencies, nothing but a trophy, and the satisfaction of your accomplishment.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2009, 09:34:20 PM »
I have never in my life have seen a bunch of childish brats!!!!!!  after wasting my time reading all these post. funny how most NHRA racers help each other out as much as possible. but you people attacked this jim person like there was no tomorrow. grow up you people, the guy was just asking a simple question and all you could do is slam him.
time to grab a brain  were all racers regardless what kind of racing we do  grow up and oh if you might be wondering yes I'm an NHRA DRAG RACER !!! NOT A LSR with your attitudes I wouldn't want to be part of your club, I seen this this thread from a link  and boy the people that that comment on your attitudes is unreal!!! so don't bother replying to my post. as this will be my very last entry to this forum. NOTE: to the admin please delete my name from this site  it's not worth it here. 

speeddemon

Thank you a fellow NHRA Drag Racer a true person with respect and professional attitude unlike this LSR childish attacking and disrespect Landracing members. I am glad I been in drag racing all my life there is nothing better the people the sport true professional in every way. I will just finish my LSR project and beat there records coming from a Drag Racing background. Thank you again for the respect and help

NHRA

If you are so hung up on being "Professional", you are on the wrong site. You see land racing is an amateur sport. No purses, no contingencies, nothing but a trophy, and the satisfaction of your accomplishment.

Tom G.

Tom

Your missing the whole point look through this thread. I posted a serious technical question and all as you say amateur childish people showed no respect in my question and came on here to trash talk name calling rude remarks. You see in drag racing and the clubs we all respect one another help and appreciate there efforts. You don't see this at all what you see here from you guys its stupid and childish simple facts   
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Jim Demmitt Jr. Racing NHRA T/S 7360
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page
http://fordflashback.com/jd_fords.asp
A/FX- Pro Stock Rare Factory Ford drag cars

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2009, 09:38:24 PM »
Yeah, I think he is another plant.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
So tell us, Jim (or whatever your real name is), just how many boards have you been banned from? We know of at least two.
I checked a little while ago and you were being ignored by 24 members here. While you may hit 200 on the "ignored" list, I have my doubts you could do it on the salt.
Will weld for beer :cheers:

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »
So tell us, Jim (or whatever your real name is), just how many boards have you been banned from? We know of at least two.
I checked a little while ago and you were being ignored by 24 members here. While you may hit 200 on the "ignored" list, I have my doubts you could do it on the salt.

Only one (SCCoA) due to the same BS childish crap going on here its a baby club most to young to understand anything but making trouble. I have some serious clubs I am involved in with respect and forward help. Nothing like this   
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2009, 09:53:08 PM »

Glen

If you think (speeddemon) is me you better do your IP FBI research better he is a serious drag racer
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2009, 10:01:21 PM »
Hey guys, how come nobody has commented on where jr is from?  Seems to me you're missing a prime opportunity!!   :evil:  Oh, and to go back to the subject, seems to me a chassis would be required for anything that's gonna race.   :-D

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »

Glen

If you think (speeddemon) is me you better do your IP FBI research better he is a serious drag racer

Used a different computer, didn't ya?  :wink:
Of all the posts on this forum only three members have the horrid writing style that you use. They are you, your former identity, and speedymum.
If it walks like a duck..... :-D

We know about SCCoA. I read a lot of your posts there and you were pulling the same BS as you do here.
What about Ford Forums? Pics don't lie.

Offline wolcottjl

« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2009, 10:08:08 PM »

speeddemon

NHRA

Well since you linked this thread to your norcal site - did you also link all the threads where you posted under another name?  Did you link the thread where you attempted to be someone else under this name until you were caught?

Cross site thread linking to another site to get cronies to come over in your support and help you out requires an immediate permanent ban!
Joel Wolcott
Moving to 2 wheels in 2010

Offline rustyT

« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2009, 10:08:24 PM »
OOOOO speed d mom is a serious racer, not like dimwit, he must like the attention, he just keeps coming back, maybe the lack of attention on his racing skills leaves an empty space, you know ENVY. What do you say JR?

Offline wolcottjl

« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »
Here is Jim's post

Very un-professional Your opinion on Drag Racer in LSR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy's need your help

I am in the Landracing club it seams a drag racer has turned there little world into panic. I posted a technical question on Chassis Spec. Look at the responses by the racers this what I call un-profeshional I am glad the NHRA Drag racers dont act like this

Give me your opinion here is the link to my thread let me know if it dont open
Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by PM57tbirdBoss429 : Yesterday at 10:19 PM.
Joel Wolcott

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

Glen

Of all the posts on this forum only three members have the horrid writing style that you use. They are you, your former identity, and speedymum.

We know about SCCoA. I read a lot of your posts there and you were pulling the same BS as you do here.

The Ford Forum one of the SCCoA kids got on there registered in my name. I found out searching the net I got on there registered with my last name a little different and posted to the mods to lock or bann that IP address using my name. If you like I can go on and post so you will understand I am not bannd from that sit
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:16:03 PM by Jim Demmitt Jr »
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline wolcottjl

« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2009, 10:23:39 PM »
Just so visitors will have a little knowledge on why people are a little upset with you other than the whole NAS.CAR thread and LSR racers not smart enough to understand the advanced technology NAS.CAR offers.  How about attempting to say you were not the person who posted under the alias "Blown Alcohol 57 Tbird"

The email to Jim -

Jim Demmitt, I'm guessing that you have not been posting on Landracing.com, under the handle "Blown Alcohol 57 Tbird". It looks like a kid has hijacked your identity and has been posting a bunch of crap on the board, stirring up trouble. I post there as 'sabat' and have been talking with the owner, Jon Wennerberg, or "Seldom Seen Slim" on the board. You may want to check it out and clear things up for people. -Dean

His response

hello lsr

I just registered got info on this trouble here through fordflashback  --- and

sabat

Thank's for the notification on this yes its happened a few times --- and when you were called on it

Well from what I see Blown 57 TBird and the so called Jim Demmitt Jr are the same person... Im not a rocket scientist but they post from the SAME IP ADDRESS... Unless they both share the same room???   The ip address shows being used by both of these usernames..

So blown 57 do you think we are all idiots, and just because you change your email from j.demmitt@att.net (that is what is used from Blown 57 username) and the email j.demmitt@worldnet.att.net is used for the Jim Demmitt Jr username....

Im not a very smart man, but I know what BULLLLLSHHHITTTTTT is.....

JonAmo

I did this to prove a point

I am the real Jim Demmitt Jr not some ID theft person I guess I should have used my real name in the first place when I first registered. I am tyring to get things right with you guys as far as ID and change my posting as it caused a lot of problems. If anyones is an idiot its me for letting it get this far out of hand my ID was stold in the Ford Forums that was a mess 

Joel Wolcott

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2009, 10:26:28 PM »

Glen

The Ford Forum one of the SCCoA kids got on there registered in my name. I found out searching the net I got on there registered with my last name a little different and posted to the mods to lock or bann that IP address using my name. If you like I can go on and post so you will understand I am not bannd from that sit

You mean the same guy who was using your identity here? Do we need to remind you that it was YOU? Do you expect anybody here to believe anything you post after the BS you tried to pull?
Maybe you just need to take a break from web forums for a while. Start with 20 years and go from there.

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2009, 10:27:55 PM »
Just so visitors will have a little knowledge on why people are a little upset with you other than the whole NAS.CAR thread and LSR racers not smart enough to understand the advanced technology NAS.CAR offers.  How about attempting to say you were not the person who posted under the alias "Blown Alcohol 57 Tbird"

The email to Jim -

Jim Demmitt, I'm guessing that you have not been posting on Landracing.com, under the handle "Blown Alcohol 57 Tbird". It looks like a kid has hijacked your identity and has been posting a bunch of crap on the board, stirring up trouble. I post there as 'sabat' and have been talking with the owner, Jon Wennerberg, or "Seldom Seen Slim" on the board. You may want to check it out and clear things up for people. -Dean

His response

hello lsr

I just registered got info on this trouble here through fordflashback  --- and

sabat

Thank's for the notification on this yes its happened a few times --- and when you were called on it

Well from what I see Blown 57 TBird and the so called Jim Demmitt Jr are the same person... Im not a rocket scientist but they post from the SAME IP ADDRESS... Unless they both share the same room???   The ip address shows being used by both of these usernames..

So blown 57 do you think we are all idiots, and just because you change your email from j.demmitt@att.net (that is what is used from Blown 57 username) and the email j.demmitt@worldnet.att.net is used for the Jim Demmitt Jr username....

Im not a very smart man, but I know what BULLLLLSHHHITTTTTT is.....

JonAmo

I did this to prove a point

I am the real Jim Demmitt Jr not some ID theft person I guess I should have used my real name in the first place when I first registered. I am tyring to get things right with you guys as far as ID and change my posting as it caused a lot of problems. If anyones is an idiot its me for letting it get this far out of hand my ID was stold in the Ford Forums that was a mess 

That was to prove how stupid you all are thinking Blown Alcohol57tbird and Jim Demmitt went the same person. Look at how you all bicker over me one person has turned your little LSR world up side down in panic real stupid
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page