Author Topic: Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR  (Read 36963 times)

Offline jl222

Re: Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2009, 03:52:56 PM »
McRat

Do you log intake temps before intercooler and between blowers. I'm interested what temp would be coming out of 2nd turbo. It seems that since the air from 1st blower is already compressed and heated the 2nd blower would only heat the air for the additional boost otherwise the blower temps would be out of site. My chart says over 500 degrees at 65% efficient.

JL222 :cheers:

McRat

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »
Nope, not yet.  I will shortly I hope.  I am running water injection and a large air-air intercooler though.

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »
Please close the door on the way out... :cheers:

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »
I have never in my life have seen a bunch of childish brats!!!!!!  after wasting my time reading all these post. funny how most NHRA racers help each other out as much as possible. but you people attacked this jim person like there was no tomorrow. grow up you people, the guy was just asking a simple question and all you could do is slam him.
time to grab a brain  were all racers regardless what kind of racing we do  grow up and oh if you might be wondering yes I'm an NHRA DRAG RACER !!! NOT A LSR with your attitudes I wouldn't want to be part of your club, I seen this this thread from a link  and boy the people that that comment on your attitudes is unreal!!! so don't bother replying to my post. as this will be my very last entry to this forum. NOTE: to the admin please delete my name from this site  it's not worth it here. 

Bye Jim  :lol:
Will weld for beer :cheers:

McRat

« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »
I have never in my life have seen a bunch of childish brats!!!!!!  after wasting my time reading all these post. funny how most NHRA racers help each other out as much as possible. but you people attacked this jim person like there was no tomorrow. grow up you people, the guy was just asking a simple question and all you could do is slam him.
time to grab a brain  were all racers regardless what kind of racing we do  grow up and oh if you might be wondering yes I'm an NHRA DRAG RACER !!! NOT A LSR with your attitudes I wouldn't want to be part of your club, I seen this this thread from a link  and boy the people that that comment on your attitudes is unreal!!! so don't bother replying to my post. as this will be my very last entry to this forum. NOTE: to the admin please delete my name from this site  it's not worth it here. 

If you go to the PROFILE pulldown up top, you can delete your own username without bothering the staff.

You're welcome!   :cheers:

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2009, 08:31:53 PM »

Bye Jim  :lol:

I thought it could be Jim however this person could actually spell and punctuate... :-o other than not capitalizing Jim's name.. :wink:

Offline rustyT

« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2009, 08:35:05 PM »
For being such a bigshot, mover-shaker, that "jim person" must be as popular there as he is here. :-D

Boy, he told us!!

dwarner

« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2009, 08:37:29 PM »
Spelling and punctation? Not so much John. Ignored by two after one post and I will bet that the first post is not the last.

DW

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2009, 08:42:41 PM »
One of the reasons I quit drag racing 35 years ago is because it got so cut throat and everybody had "secret sh- t" goin on. I had enough of that. I love the whole LSR thing. :cheers:
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2009, 08:47:52 PM »
By my count this guy had three identities here. It's hard to say how many he had at the forums he has been banned from (so far). His buddy, "pap", was banned from the SCCoA forums under the names "pap" and "dwane", the same names he has used here.

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2009, 08:54:22 PM »

speeddemon

Thank you a fellow NHRA Drag Racer a true person with respect and professional attitude unlike this LSR childish attacking and disrespect Landracing members. I am glad I been in drag racing all my life there is nothing better the people the sport true professional in every way. I will just finish my LSR project and beat there records coming from a Drag Racing background. Thank you again for the respect and help

NHRA

:cheers:  
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:56:27 PM by Jim Demmitt Jr »
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Jim Demmitt Jr. Racing NHRA T/S 7360
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page
http://fordflashback.com/jd_fords.asp
A/FX- Pro Stock Rare Factory Ford drag cars

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2009, 08:56:26 PM »

speeddemon

Thank you a fellow NHRA Drag Racer a true person with respect and professional attitude unlike this LSR childish attacking and disrespect Landspeed members. I am glad I been in drag racing all my life there is nothing better the people the sport true professional in every way. I will just finish my LSR project and beat there records coming from a Drag Racing backround. Thank you again for the respect and help

NHRA

You're not fooling anyone.

dwarner

« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »
What happened to all the whiz-bang NAS.CAR tech?

DW

Offline bvillercr

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »

speeddemon

Thank you a fellow NHRA Drag Racer a true person with respect and professional attitude unlike this LSR childish attacking and disrespect Landracing members. I am glad I been in drag racing all my life there is nothing better the people the sport true professional in every way. I will just finish my LSR project and beat there records coming from a Drag Racing background. Thank you again for the respect and help

NHRA

It's funny that he thinks that he is the only one that has been around drag racing. :roll:

Offline rustyT

« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2009, 09:16:46 PM »
Is it me or does anyone else think that speed d mom and that jim person are one in the same, the sentence structure and other things about this guy (speed d mom) seem alot alike. :?