Author Topic: Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR  (Read 36873 times)

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
Re: Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 12:12:37 AM »
Sabat
his being banned from other sites is not a supprise... maybe the administrators of this site can email the ad mins from the banned sites for info as to trollbirds actions and how long they put up with him before they gave him the bird....  Maybe he has burned his forum bridges and might not have anywhere else to go. But hey, thats not our problem... he is our problem...
Kent

Offline redrock_2003

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 12:19:18 AM »
   Demmitt please give it a rest... I joined this forum several months ago and have learned alot. However this kind of crap is getting old really fast. You originally posted a question about SFI requirements. Had you done a simple search of the archives or READ a RULE book your questions would have been answered with out posting a single word. In the future how about doing a little research prior to posting a questions.
Once again can we PLEASE put this to rest.
Dave

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 12:20:14 AM »
Trollbird
Good for you... go and tell all the people you know (they probably don't like you anyhow) and have them come here... tell them to look up your posts and read what you have posted.!... also advise them to take a look at how many great people have you on "ignore" (currently 22 at this post) Tell everyone you know to come here and see what kind of trouble you have been causing... It should make your parents proud!...
Kent

Offline desotoman

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 12:21:38 AM »

I propose we all abide by Mr. Demmitt's wishes and not respond to his posts unless you are a professional land speed racer i.e., only if you make your living in the sport.

Priceless.  :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 12:25:24 AM »
I am going to put this to you direct forward

All your over and over posts its stupid you all lowered yourself to bickering children. I am not your only thing in life waiting for my posts an obsession so deep so sick its unreal. I never knew one person could turn your little LSR world up side down in your mind in your thoughts. I see a pattern un-like anything I have seen on a forum or club. One must get a life other than an obsession with me its sick look at yourself think about it
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Jim Demmitt Jr. Racing NHRA T/S 7360
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page
http://fordflashback.com/jd_fords.asp
A/FX- Pro Stock Rare Factory Ford drag cars

Offline sheribuchta

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 12:29:12 AM »
wow..  glad to see that nothings changed while I was away....

sure did miss you guys  :-D

Sheri Buchta

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2009, 12:31:57 AM »

All your over and over posts its stupid you all lowered yourself to bickering children. I am not your only thing in life waiting for my posts an obsession so deep so sick its unreal. I never knew one person could turn your little LSR world up side down in your mind in your thoughts. I see a pattern un-like anything I have seen on a forum or club. One must get a life other than an obsession with me its sick look at yourself think about it 
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline rustyT

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 12:32:17 AM »
they (NHRA guys) dont give a ratsazz about him if he has done much posting on their site, from what ive seen of his post, he offers no solution to any problems or tech advice, just history out of books or existing threads,if thats all he has to offer, maybe he needs to start his own site, maybe something like "already known facts and my drag racing storys" maybe not. Redrock, you have good advice, maybe he should look into all of his resorces before asking his questions to the "little LSR world guys"

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 12:34:29 AM »

Just another cut and paste .... still looking for a dictionary.....  :|
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2009, 12:35:43 AM »

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2009, 12:47:54 AM »
Name:     Jim Dimwit Jr
Posts:    61 (15.250 per day) However non that are worth a s hit
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    February 18, 2009, 09:54:16 PM
Last Active:    Today at 11:45:19 PM
Ignored by:    22 members More to come soon

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2009, 12:50:21 AM »

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2009, 12:57:53 AM »

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

22 now..

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2009, 12:58:59 AM »

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2009, 01:02:44 AM »
   blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah   blah blah blah blah blah blah blah