Author Topic: Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR  (Read 36874 times)

Offline RichFox

Re: Mandatory chassis SFI requirements for LSR
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »

"Tom

Your missing the whole point look through this thread. I posted a serious technical question and all as you say amateur childish people showed no respect in my question and came on here to trash talk name calling rude remarks. You see in drag racing and the clubs we all respect one another help and appreciate there efforts. You don't see this at all what you see here from you guys its stupid and childish simple facts "  
[/quote] You call that a "Serious Technical question"? If you really had a rule book you must be too lazy or stupid to just read the answer to your question. It was not a serious question of anyone claiming your background. I don't believe a word you say.

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2009, 11:59:18 PM »
Lets go back to a real racer opinion on you guys

speeddemon

« Reply #77 on: Today at 06:58:50 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have never in my life have seen a bunch of childish brats!!!!!!  after wasting my time reading all these post. funny how most NHRA racers help each other out as much as possible. but you people attacked this jim person like there was no tomorrow. grow up you people, the guy was just asking a simple question and all you could do is slam him.
time to grab a brain  were all racers regardless what kind of racing we do  grow up and oh if you might be wondering yes I'm an NHRA DRAG RACER !!! NOT A LSR with your attitudes I wouldn't want to be part of your club, I seen this this thread from a link  and boy the people that that comment on your attitudes is unreal!!! so don't bother replying to my post. as this will be my very last entry to this   

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Jim Demmitt Jr. Racing NHRA T/S 7360
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page
http://fordflashback.com/jd_fords.asp
A/FX- Pro Stock Rare Factory Ford drag cars

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2009, 12:00:33 AM »

speeddemon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have never in my life have seen a bunch of childish brats!!!!!!  after wasting my time reading all these post. funny how most NHRA racers help each other out as much as possible. but you people attacked this jim person like there was no tomorrow. grow up you people, the guy was just asking a simple question and all you could do is slam him.
time to grab a brain  were all racers regardless what kind of racing we do  grow up and oh if you might be wondering yes I'm an NHRA DRAG RACER !!! NOT A LSR with your attitudes I wouldn't want to be part of your club, I seen this this thread from a link  and boy the people that that comment on your attitudes is unreal!!! so don't bother replying to my post. as this will be my very last entry to this   

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2009, 12:01:25 AM »
Your missing the whole point look through this thread. I posted a serious technical question and all as you say amateur childish people showed no respect in my question and came on here to trash talk name calling rude remarks. You see in drag racing and the clubs we all respect one another help and appreciate there efforts. You don't see this at all what you see here from you guys its stupid and childish simple facts
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2009, 12:02:15 AM »

speeddemon

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2009, 12:03:09 AM »
One good thing about this

Your all filtering your childish crap to one thread and not destroying all the others. I think others are sick of it and tired of see all your on going BS
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline sabat

« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2009, 12:07:32 AM »
I hope you're enjoying yourself, because posting the same thing over and over again is a great way to get banned. Keep it up genius.

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2009, 12:09:57 AM »
91 posts in 5 days... and mostly the same old trash... go away trollbird!
kr

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2009, 12:21:47 AM »
Your missing the whole point look through this thread. I posted a serious technical question and all as you say amateur childish people showed no respect in my question and came on here to trash talk name calling rude remarks. You see in drag racing and the clubs we all respect one another help and appreciate there efforts. You don't see this at all what you see here from you guys its stupid and childish simple facts   

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2009, 12:22:33 AM »

speeddemon

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Jim Demmitt Jr

« Reply #123 on: Today at 11:00:33 PM » Quote Modify 

speeddemon

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
Jim, take this to heart..
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2009, 12:25:26 AM »
Jim,

Many of us have rather extensive backgrounds in other forms of professional motor sports including the NHRA, we also can't wait to either work on the cars or bikes, watch them on TV or root for our favorite racers while putting down a cold one.  Many of us have drag racing experience that we have used to build either better stronger chassis's or made fuel engines run for 5 miles and not 5 seconds.

You come here lie and blast us as unknowing because we can tell you of others that proclaimed to have the NHRA answer to conquering the famed Bonneville salt flats and you do not like what you hear.  I hope you do come to the salt and know of many others that would like to meet you in person however I think it would be best for all if you stayed on the short course with your ALSR vehicle until you can run with us amateur's.  Once you get "up to speed" I still don't think you will be welcome as I have never met anyone worse than you on an internet chat board and I am one of the worst you may ever meet..I call it like I see it and do not mince words.

I feel that in the upcoming days you will no-longer be allowed to post your drivel here and once again you can notch another groove in your NHRA drag car shifter for yet another site you have been barred from posting on, as vile, rude, mean etc as I can be only two people have pushed the ignore button on me in my several years here posting and I know who both of them are and there should be a few more however at this time you are the one who most likely will be leaving this site home we true LSR guys and gals hold in high regard.

Good luck in life and please make sure to let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

John

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2009, 12:25:49 AM »
This to funny

I re-post look at the members at top no one than bam you all come running like puppys at feeding time. As you all notice I am not doing nothing wrong your all doing the thread bashing and going beond the forum rules. All doing a thrashing repeat and attacking never ends

Attack test successful
 :cheers:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 12:37:04 AM by Jim Demmitt Jr »
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2009, 12:32:27 AM »
this is obviously a sick game you are playing.... you make a post to get a rise... that you have done... pat yourself on the back little boy, I'm sure your daddy would be proud..... go away trollbird
Kent

Offline desotoman

« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2009, 12:50:27 AM »
This to funny

I re-post look at the members at top no one than bam you all come running like puppys at feeding time. As you all notice I am not doing nothing wrong your all doing the thread bashing and going beond the forum rules. All doing a thrashing repeat and attacking never ends

Attack test successful
 :cheers:

You need help, but you won't find it on a racing site. Maybe a psychiatric site.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2009, 12:52:31 AM »
Hey let the guy yak.........You all remember the "Radon" Camaro don't you...Could you imagine them on the net before they came to Bonneville to blow Cookies T-Bird away? This is fun.
Remember all the crap he had bolted to the car which made it illegal because he helt he knew what the rule book said?

Let Tee-bird build what ever he wants, tell us how fast he's going to go and come and do it. JN you came and did it and are still doing it..Better every year. Look how many Busa's followed.

I ignore the Rat but thisis too much fun.............................JD :-D
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro