Author Topic: Website facelift, WoS 07  (Read 2535 times)

Offline RayTheRat

• Just me and the camera
    • Ray the Rat's Chevy Asylum
Website facelift, WoS 07
« on: February 22, 2009, 08:08:27 AM »
I finally finished slogging through the facelift of the 2007 World of Speed section of my web site.  I've re-edited the photos and added a caption to each thumbnail and a bit of text to each photo.  The last time I posted about this project, I'd just finished with the WoS 06 section.  Since then I also got the WF 06 section done as well.  Unfortunately (unfortunately, he**...I mean Hudson...it was a major drag) I missed SW 07 due to some surgery and not recovering as quickly as I'd hoped.  But I tried to make up for it in 08 by getting to all events except for BUB...and I plan to be at that one this year.  Man, is my calendar full, or what!?  July, August and September are packed with events (that includes sports car racing, car shows and cruise nites a possible trip to El Mirage and maybe, just maybe, I can get to the Monterrey Historics and Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.  We'll see.)  But I ramble...as usual,

The 07 WoS section is here: http://www.chevyasylum.com/lsr/bsf2007/wos/Welcome.html and the whole LSR section is here: http://www.chevyasylum.com/lsr/Welcome.html  I've added a google search option so you can find...whatever.  Seems to work pretty well.  If you see something that isn't right, please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.

Now it's on to WF 07.

RtR
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 08:14:38 AM by RayTheRat »

Offline Geo

Re: Website facelift, WoS 07
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 08:51:14 AM »
Thanks for your efforts Ray!

Keeps getting better all the time.

Geo

Offline Crosley

Re: Website facelift, WoS 07
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »