Author Topic: Extreme Supply  (Read 4118 times)

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
Extreme Supply
« on: February 05, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »

Does anyone know if Extreme Supply in Calfornia has gone belly up as i am having a bit of difficulty getting any kind of responce from them.

They have taken payment for a Helmet to the tune of 450us but no confirmation and no lid as yet and they dont seem to be answering calls.
are they ok to deal with or not? anyone had any dealings with them?

Just thought you guys on the other side of the pond may have heard or know something I dont.

Cheers Oz
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline hayaboosta

Re: Extreme Supply
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 04:36:54 PM »
OZ,
  Do you have a # or address?
200 MPH Club X 7
Bonneville  "Naked"
 El Mirage    "Naked"
  Maxton       "Naked"
   Mojave        "Naked"
    Loring          "Naked"
     Bub 201       "Naked"
      Texas           "Clothed" (by accident)

Offline ol38y

• When all else fails, gas it!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 04:40:22 PM »
I did a google search, they're in Signal Hill, 2650 E. 28th St.
Larry Cason
Bakersfield,CA    It's a dry heat!

2010 BUB 1350 M-PG record
2012 Speedweek  1350 A-PG record 169.975
2014 El Mirage Dry Lake  1350 A-PG  172.651

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 12:54:03 AM »
Yup I have rang them Emailed them @ customer services and to the guy who was dealing with the order and no reply at all ah well you live and learn eh, It was the last piece of the puzzle as well got the bike got the leathers all I needed was the lid.

Cheers fellas Oz
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline desotoman

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 01:20:36 AM »
Oz,

If you want I could give them a call for you, but I would need more information on your transaction, and who you talked to.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 01:16:17 PM »
Thanks Tom but they aint answering Emails at all.
I really feel like they are  trying to pull a fast one and to be totally honest if i can get my dollar back through the credit card company I would now rather spend it with a company that will at least be up front and give some feed back on what is actually going on.
The thing is while building the bike every company I have dealt with in the U.S. has been absolutley brilliant and cant seem to do enough for you and there has been quite a few then dealing with this company kinda takes the shine off if you know what I mean.

Cheers Oz

Offline saltwheels262

• LTA 7/2013
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 03:13:32 PM »
Thanks Tom but they aint answering Emails at all.
I really feel like they are  trying to pull a fast one and to be totally honest if i can get my dollar back through the credit card company I would now rather spend it with a company that will at least be up front and give some feed back on what is actually going on.
The thing is while building the bike every company I have dealt with in the U.S. has been absolutley brilliant and cant seem to do enough for you and there has been quite a few then dealing with this company kinda takes the shine off if you know what I mean.

Cheers Oz

they tell you what you want to hear to make a sale;
then what you don't want to hear when there's a problem.

franey
bub '07 - 140.293 a/pg   120" crate street mill  
bub '10 - 158.100  sweetooth gear
lta  7/11 -163.389  7/17/11; 3 run avg.-162.450
ohio -    - 185.076 w/#684      
lta 8/14  - 169.xxx. w/sw2           
'16 -- 0 runs ; 0 events

" it's not as easy as it looks. "
                            - franey  8/2007

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »
Finally managed to talk to someone at Extreme today and looks like the problem is sorted now.........I hope.
Seems there was a lack of comunication between departments..Hmmm
all is well that end well!!

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 03:55:27 PM »
Oz, be careful not to let 60 days pass without contacting the credit card company.... Hope it all works out...
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
Cheers I hope so, the Credit card company already know that I aint happy and told me to wait for a few more days before they start the paperwork to retrieve the money.
I think the lid is getting despatched today or that is what i am led to believe I am just waiting for tracking no. but I do have a receipt of payment now which is good.

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 02:30:20 PM »
Whinging Limey here again Folks
Apparently helmet is not getting despatched as I was told, After many phone calls and Emails trying to get a tracking no out of them they then sent an Email saying that they didnt actually have the goods in there posession so couldnt send it.Strange as they said they did 24 hours earlier
They also asked weather I would like to wait until they did have said items......
My reply was no.
To my knowledge they havent as yet refunded any of the moneys to my account.
Just giving a heads up if you are going to deal with them "on your head be it" or in my case "not on my head be it!!"

Oz