Author Topic: lets burn rubber------- read this first  (Read 176942 times)

Offline willieworld

lets burn rubber------- read this first
« on: January 27, 2009, 10:53:07 PM »
First of all I would like to thank Slim for allowing me to have this part of the forum to post my future builds and projects. I'm sure that most of you are familiar with some of my builds from the build diaries. This area is a read only area, which means that you can't post on it. So, what I am going to do is give you my email address : willieworld@hotmail.com and my phone number:(209)681-6876. Or you can pm me through landracing.com. Feel free to make any kind of  comments or suggestions. This section of the landracing forum belongs to all of us. If you have anything that you would like to put on here, just let me know. The reason that I quit posting on the build diaries, was because of all the bickering, name calling and my builds were getting drug out so far that even I was having a hard time keeping track.
For those of you who don't know me, I spent my life building race cars and motorcycles of all kinds. I am going to try to do some stuff on here and it may get boring for some of you all because I am going to start out with some very basic stuff. I also have some bikes under construction and as soon as I finish those I will start posting any future builds.If anybody wants to see anything done or made, let me know and I will try to get it in.
In my shop I have a welding area, a machine shop area, a metal fabrication area, body shop area, motorcycle frame and chassis area,so if anyone has any questions or wants something made, lets start out with something simple. My idea with this site is to make it the learning area. And that goes two ways,I have a lot of stuff to learn too.
I appreciate your time and hope to hear from you soon.    thanks  willie buchta

Willie Buchta
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 12:10:30 AM by willieworld »
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: lets burn rubber------- read this first
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 09:05:15 AM »
Happy Birthday, Willie.  May you rest in peace.  We miss you here.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com