Author Topic: Another new shop...  (Read 19245 times)

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
Re: Another new shop...
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2009, 10:40:02 PM »
 8-)76 and overcast here in Mammoth, Az.
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline Rchop

• FRS Engineering
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »
Mammoth AZ, that sure does bring back memories  :-D I used to do a lot of riding, hunting and cave exploring around there. I grew up in Tucson :cheers: Wasn't there a cave on the backside of the Catalina mtns...can't remember the name...peppersauce or something like that??

Joe faux spring here too...77 degrees

The snow looks nice Jon, glad we don't have as much here.
Each unexpected discovery is first ridiculed, then objected to and finally considered self evident
www.frsengineering.com
#4836 A-PBF 750cc(complete)
#765 A/G 650cc

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2009, 12:33:32 AM »
Snowed in Portland again today (extremely rare for March) and maybe a little more by tomorrow morning.  Third highest seasonal snowfall on record.  It's been much colder than average and I believe we're about 8" of rainfall short of average for the rain year (starts 1 Oct).

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2009, 01:04:12 PM »
Rchop!  The Peppersauce camp ground is still there.  We do alot of 4 wheelin, anytime everywhere.  If ya get to the Elmo May meet look me up at Willie and Sheri's pit,  or The Old Crow Speed Shop pit, we'll swat some flies and tell some lies.   Crow
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline Rchop

• FRS Engineering
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »
Rchop!  The Peppersauce camp ground is still there.  We do alot of 4 wheelin, anytime everywhere.  If ya get to the Elmo May meet look me up at Willie and Sheri's pit,  or The Old Crow Speed Shop pit, we'll swat some flies and tell some lies.   Crow

If I can get Kent to make me a belly tank, I will be coming out in the spring to pick it up. Timing that with an Elmo meet would be great, I'll keep it on the back burner  :cheers:
Each unexpected discovery is first ridiculed, then objected to and finally considered self evident
www.frsengineering.com
#4836 A-PBF 750cc(complete)
#765 A/G 650cc

Offline bearingburner

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2009, 02:32:09 PM »
In he high 50's here in W. Mass. this weekend. Snowing today2+ in. new on ground to go with the 12 in. old