Author Topic: Todays challenger to bring the ALSR back home to America "The American Eagle"  (Read 9198 times)

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
Great to hear this!!!  Any pictures??  Video?

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Dang -- sorry about tearing up the bottom of the car.  Testing doesn't always go 100% perfect, does it.

But thanks very much for the update, Ed.  It's been quiet on this topic without your input.  Best wishes.  Will we see you at the NW Reunion in February?
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline F104A

• http://www.landspeed.com
We're putting up some photo's on our website, www.landspeed.com. If I figure out how to do it, I'll put some on Flicker and put it on landracing. I just put up the Nov.11 update with a little story about our trip.
Keith, Cam and I will be at the NW Reunion. Freud asked us to do the Friday night presentation plus a presentation at the dinner. We'll do it in powerpoint. Keith will bring his accordian..........Ed
Ed

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Great to hear you'll be one of the "features" at the Reunion next February.  As for hoto sharing with this site -- if there's something you'd like me to do -- like go to your Flickr page and grab them (if you can't figure out how to do it) let me know and I'll try.

Best -
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com