Author Topic: Thinking about doint the LSR thing.  (Read 7347 times)

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
Re: Thinking about doint the LSR thing.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 11:40:16 AM »
Sorry for this, it'll be short!  Shane, Kristal, and Zoe.  Hello.  oldcrowaz@yahoo.com  BCNU all soon!  Crow
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline willieworld

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »
crow   nice to spend some time with you this year at el mirage ---if you are going to have that race bike running by may you better get busy --- all of us are  going to the april club meeting ----hope to see you there                              willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2009, 01:17:55 PM »
Chad. Good luck on the deployment.
Recently returned from Iraq myself. Went over to win hearts and minds by building Water Treatment Plants... After 3 of those the Big Giant Heads decided we should be "Convoy Security". Had the Mosul to Irbil run... Not a bad duty, and just a few IED's. Many hours crammed in a HUMVEE though. Worst part was the FOB getting mortared just about every night... not really a problem because most were coming from drunk Iranian Jihad wannabes that couldn't hit anything when they were sober :roll:
 Watch out for Camel Spiders, Scorpions and "BMO's". Shake out your boots in the morning, and look under your cot at night.

Good luck.
LTC. Richard Smith
234 Combat Engineers.  ORANG

AKA.... Smitty

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
BMO...  Black Moving Objects. Also known as women in a black Berka.

Smitty

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 08:54:20 PM »
Willie.    It doesn't look evenclose for this year { to race} I got to many irons in the fire rite now,  I will be at the May meet ar Elmo and we can discuss some things for the future!  Right now I figure I'll be busy helping Eric, Shane , You, Sheri and my Old Crow Speed

Willie, it looks like I wont be racing this year.  I will be at the May Elmo meet and we can discuss something for the furure.  As for thi year I should be plenty busy helping You, Sheri, Eric, Shane, and my Old
Crow Speed Shop boys if I can be of assistance.   Besides, whoe's gonna keep the munchkins busy while yall are racin?  Be in touch with ya soon.   How come your not at the banquet?    Crow

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 11:44:57 PM »
Yeah Willie, banquet was today..we missed you..  :wink:

Offline 2fast4u2c

• http://www.TigerRacingProducts.com
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 08:00:09 AM »
Chad,

Once you start down the path of the dark side, forever will it consume your destiny.  Just say "NO".  You will be in the clutches of the most addictive of all motorsports.  You will find friendships found in no other racing venues.  You will be helped, poked and prodded to be successful in your endeavors.  Go back from once you came.  Stop!  We don't want to lose you to one of the most thrilling and exhilirating motorsports contest on the planet.  You have been warned.

Guy
300mph or Bust in 1 mile!!!

Tiger Racing

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 10:44:31 AM »
Chad,  I know the feeling.  Just give in to it and you also can say with a smile  I'm a speed addict!Crow