Author Topic: NON LSR Posting Forum (Facts on posting) Where is Slim?  (Read 9207 times)

Offline pap

Re: NON LSR Posting Forum (Facts on posting) Where is Slim?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »
AGREED.100%

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. :cheers:

QUESTION-IF THE OJ PIC IS OK TO BE PUT ON TV,WHY IS IT WRONG ON THE NET.NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE.
McBride Motor Sports
3-T-Bird SC
70-71 Ranger XLT
71-429SCJ Torino Cobra-4Speed
82-Chevy S10-350

Offline Freud

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 06:41:16 PM »
Pap       maybe for the same reason that circumcision isn't a topic in a Catholic church.

FREUD

Since '63

Blown Alcohol 57tbird

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »
Pap       maybe for the same reason that circumcision isn't a topic in a Catholic church.

FREUD

Ohhhh God FREUD made a funny Duuuuuuuuuuh Ha Ha. I think and hope we are all adults here if you cant respond in and adult way dont respond at all (57tbird class 101) FREUD to the corrner of the class room (learn respect)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 07:21:50 PM by Blown Alcohol 57tbird »

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 07:33:53 PM »

FREUD

Ohhhh God FREUD made a funny Duuuuuuuuuuh Ha Ha. I think and hope we are all adults here if you cant respond in and adult way dont respond at all (57tbird class 101) FREUD to the corrner of the class room (learn respect)

Jim,

When does your busy Drag Racing season start??

Up to 12 now..

Blown Alcohol 57tbird

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 07:48:24 PM »

FREUD

Jim,

Up to 12 now..

Why does it bother you? is there a problem with it? I don't think there is a limit on posting is there? I will tell you this I will post when I want where I want as much as I want if you or anyone els has a problem with it well don't know what to tell you. Facts are you don't rule this club if I post in forum rules its fine

(57tbird call 101) bring you books next time again learn respect dont be like FREUD and follow his lead chose you own path

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »

FREUD

Jim,

Up to 12 now..

Why does it bother you? is there a problem with it? I don't think there is a limit on posting is there? I will tell you this I will post when I want where I want as much as I want if you or anyone els has a problem with it well don't know what to tell you. Facts are you don't rule this club if I post in forum rules its fine

(57tbird call 101) bring you books next time again learn respect dont be like FREUD and follow his lead chose you own path

Jim

I am one of the people that like the info you copy and paste..you, like Ratcliff should have your own corner to post in..

13 now.. :wink:

Offline bvillercr

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »
Bird, for 1 you earn respect not learn it.  Second you need to know when you over step your bounds and your close with the Freud comment. :cheers:

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »

Blown Alcohol 57tbird

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 09:39:23 PM »

Need to worrie no more

All ALSR threads are removed hope Slim clears the board and removes it as it will die off now. As for this NON lsr forum sorry for all the (ignore) towards me its my fault 100% tis is not a place for ALSR or post other than LSR

Again sorry time to leave you all alone my fault 

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2008, 09:41:32 PM »
Jim,

Since this is NON LSR posting please tell us about your racing and what cars you have built or raced?

J

Offline thundersalt

• www.americanrvservicecenter.com
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2008, 12:38:14 AM »
Jim,

Since this is NON LSR posting please tell us about your racing and what cars you have built or raced?

J
I too would like to here more about your car and your racing history with the t-bird. We are basically in the same area and I don't think I have seen your car at Sac Raceway but it has been a while since I have been out there. Also I would like to see what kind of car or bike you plan on building for LSR.
916 REMR
2017 AA/FRMR Bonneville Record holder 234.663
2018 AA/GRMR El Mirage Record holder 223.108
2020 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 252.438
2021 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 262.685
El Mirage 200 MPH Club
Drivers/Owners: Brian & Celia Dean

Blown Alcohol 57tbird

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2008, 11:55:10 AM »
 thundersalt
I too would like to here more about your car and your racing history with the t-bird.
We are basically in the same area and I don't think I have seen your car at Sac Raceway but it has been a while since I have been out there. Also I would like to see what kind of car or bike you plan on building for LSR.
[/quote]

thundersalt

You can view my web page here
http://fordflashback.com/jd_fords.asp

The 57tbird was built by Mark Morrison Race Cars in 97 its 4130 Chromoly with full floater rearend. Its has 4 speed Lenco trans with double disc clutch trick titanium can engine is 526ci AR Boss 429 Hemi blown on alcohol. The car has original steel body, top, front end its light after its all togeher we weighed it at Infineon at 2100lbs. First runs on the car where at Pomona its was featured in Speed Vision 97 American Hot Rodder TV Show along with our Holman Moody 427 A/FX Mustang. The 57tbid won the Special Invite 40th Annual Blackie Gejeian Fresno Autorama Outstanding Award and the outstanding Eagle One award in Comp Class. It won the 97 Sacramento Autorama Outstanding award in Comp Class

The 57tbird is featured in the 97 December issue of Ford High Performance Magazine and was in my local news paper those can be viewed in my web page.The car has lots of history though the years as you see in my web page. I been in drag racing all my life I ran the A/FX Mustang after my dad retired from driving we won the A/FX Championship 3 years in row NDRA/ANDRA. The 57 I just had Alan Johnson build a new intake I have a few new 1471 to try and a new clutch setup. NHRA there new T/S Class I can run 6 seconds its better money

Right now I am looking for solid funding to buy the Fossett operation from Peggy or we will build our own ALSR car. Before we where going to build twin engine streamliner to go 500mph wheeldriven. If my dad where still alive he would be talking your ear off on your fairlane as he had his original Factory 427 Thunderbolt that was the most winning car

I am sad the ALSR forums I had to remove its my main interest but like all good things they come to an end. You all enjoy your Christmas Holiday I might post from time to time on the Bonneville forum. Now that I removed the ALSR threads there is no reason to be posting unless its for info thank you for your interest in my tbird
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 12:10:02 PM by Blown Alcohol 57tbird »

Offline pap

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2008, 12:31:49 PM »
BROTHER
MERRY CHRISTMAS,I BEEN VIBRATING THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!,CHECK YOUR EMAIL ,YOU WILL SEE WHY.
McBride Motor Sports
3-T-Bird SC
70-71 Ranger XLT
71-429SCJ Torino Cobra-4Speed
82-Chevy S10-350

Blown Alcohol 57tbird

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2008, 12:50:04 PM »
BROTHER
MERRY CHRISTMAS,I BEEN VIBRATING THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!,CHECK YOUR EMAIL ,YOU WILL SEE WHY.

You still got the original Vibrating clutch in that 72 Pinto  :-o  Merry Christmas to and your family I bet some of these hardcore LSR folks got some High Speed gifts

Offline thundersalt

• www.americanrvservicecenter.com
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »
That Tbird sounds like a fun ride. Keep us updated on the ALSR project. Let me now the next time you run at Sac, I would like to come out and watch.
916 REMR
2017 AA/FRMR Bonneville Record holder 234.663
2018 AA/GRMR El Mirage Record holder 223.108
2020 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 252.438
2021 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 262.685
El Mirage 200 MPH Club
Drivers/Owners: Brian & Celia Dean