Bonneville Salt Flats Discussion > Bonneville General Chat

Old Bonneville Pictures

<< < (249/431) > >>

lvsalt:
more GREAT photos PK, Thanks for sharing :cheers: :cheers:

Buickguy3:
   Pat,
     If you Google "lakester for sale" you will find the 48-B for sale in , of all places, Butte,Montana for a mere $500,000. Now that's a dreamer.
   Doug :-o

Stainless1:
WOW, this has been old Bonneville picture heaven.  The rest of you guys need to get into the shoe boxes...Sharing our history is the best way to preserve it.

Thanks guys.... now may we have more please... like small children we are never satisfied  :-D
 :cheers:

Seldom Seen Slim:
When's the last time I told you that we've got a guy working to move as many photos as we can get - into the Photogallery archive off the home page of this site?  I'll mention it again (see above sentence) to remind you that these photos are going to be there permanently - as well as here.  Dave is working to move 'em - and we're hoping that he'll find enough information on each one to properly caption it, too.  We might end up having a select few of you working with us on the captions - folks that know lots about them, so we can have a bit of data as well as the photos.  Stay tuned, and keep checking the gallery.

Tom Bryant:
Help...I want to post a 1950s picture of the Pierson Coupe that have a couple of guys pushing it. Would like to ID. I don't know how to attach the picture... Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version