Bonneville Salt Flats Discussion > Bonneville General Chat

Old Bonneville Pictures

<< < (247/431) > >>

Freud:
Streamliner, these are absolutely magnificent.

FREUD

Seldom Seen Slim:
I'm going to mention once again that David Woodruff and Bob and I are working to get the landracing.com Photogallery loaded with lots of photos -- maybe including some of them posted in this thread.  If you have some that you'd positively like in the gallery -- make sure you let me know.  I'll arrange to get them into the thing.

We're going to separate them by some time unit -- maybe like "Historical" for those we don't know the date, and maybe "60s" and "70s" and so on.  And then there are the comments/captions -- if you have that information it'll make the Gallery even better.  Let me know -- and have at it.  Send your photos now and we'll get 'em posted all the sooner.

Later --

smitty2:
Curse these DOD computers! I can only view a very few of these photos at work... What the heck do these guys expect from me? Work?

These old pictures are great though... I will have to kick Colleen off of Facebook if I want to look at them when (If) I get home.

Smitty...         :cheers:

Pat Kinne / Salt201:

Found this shot of Jeff Shipley after the wad of guys trying to "Help" in the prior posted pitcure left - I think the empty beer cans speak for themselves - Pat

Pat Kinne / Salt201:

Edmonds/Cagle and Alpenfelds in 1964 - This is how a Studebaker is supposed to look. As I rmember(?) it they run a big engine and a smaller one that year. Pat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version