Author Topic: Happy Holidays  (Read 10131 times)

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
Re: Happy Holidays
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »
WOW, am I glad I went back and read the quote on that one Deb... Read the one above, then read the yours without the quote...  :evil:  :roll:

LMAO, his T&A collection was near as good as YOUR teams!  :-P
 :evil:
Debbie
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2009, 12:33:30 PM »
"his T&A collection"

He works for a mortgage-registering company, right, and you're talking about his "title and abstract" collection?  I thought so...
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2009, 03:09:26 PM »
"his T&A collection"

He works for a mortgage-registering company, right, and you're talking about his "title and abstract" collection?  I thought so...

Jon....if you are talking about me.....for what I did work :|....I didn't know that I work in this business.....and by the way....what you all mean with T&A collection...... :|

I will write the next day a bigger note which had something to do with the CD's....some of you guys got during the week there CD, some may be next week......I still burning CD's and from some I need a shipping address.....wait for my note.....
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 03:18:13 PM by PorkPie »
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »
OK I think I missed something :-o. What is this CD? Is it you pics from Speedweek? It might be something I have to have if I am not too late.  Fred
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 07:40:30 PM »
This CD :| Everbody who is getting a CD ROM ..... is getting his own personal CD ...... means only himself and his racer .... doesn't matter if 2, 3 or 4 wheels.
Meanwhile I got for 68 racers at the salt from the Speedweek and from the World of Speed pictures for a CD.

If you got the number of your racer and what type of racer I can check if I got you in the frame.

I think the quality of the picture I do is well known.

Unfortunately, the number of racers and the increase of the shipping cost from Germany gave me no other chance than to ask for a donation for this CD......... :roll: Sorry for that.......but just the current number, the 68 CD's, will be around 800 dollars - the mail cost increased to the 1st January by 50 %...  :-o ......and this hurts.....

So, if you get me your starting number and type of racer I can check...... :wink:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 06:22:01 AM by PorkPie »
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2009, 11:16:22 PM »
#473 blue hayabusa
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing