Author Topic: Happy Holidays  (Read 10097 times)

Offline narider

• Self Moderating
    • Twin Jugs Racing
Re: Happy Holidays
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 10:30:23 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone, we're beach bound and down lookin for that 70 degree Christmas day beach walk.

Jon and Nancy, thanks for keeping this such a home away from home for our racing families to gather (kiss Nancy for me and make sure you use your tongue).

Lauren, welcome to officially joining LR.com... it's been a rough year no doubt but luckily you all have such bright futures ahead of you and so many great virtues installed in the kids (hard to call Josh a kid anymore that's for sure),,, as always, I'm really looking forward to seeing you all agian soon. Tell Josh hey, tell Jake I hope he gets some big weapons for Christmas, and make sure ya kiss the washing machine for me... Love ya darlin.

Freud Daddy... put that Merlot to work for ya, after you partake in it's intake... let the exhaust clear the way out and down the drive - IE: pee a path to the liquor store to bring it all full circle. Hope everything finds you as happy as always and the gift of health is under your tree, we'll be talking soon my friend.

Everyone have a great time with family and friends... no better time then the present, and no better present then the time.
Todd, Deb and Amanda (what a great Christmas present it is to have Deb's daughter with us this year... we are a very fortunate family in so many ways... and very greatful for each of you we get to interact with).
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 10:33:53 AM by narider »

Offline Sam Green

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »
My hopes for a happy Christmas have just been dashed.
To start with, I have to work right through the Holiday period. :-(
When I arrived in work tonight, there was an email waiting for me with a quote from a shipping company to get my bikes over for the June Maxton Meeting. £980 and still waiting for the return quote :x :x :x :x

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

Sam. :wink:
175cc Woodbridge Mile record holder 118.3mph

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 08:47:48 PM »
How do you like that -- Todd sends that nice greeting and command to me, and then, when I got home tonight, there's a package in the garage (delivered while I was out, by UPS).  The box is addressed to:

EDIBLE FUNTIME DEPARTMENT
Nancy and Jon Wennerberg
etc.

and the return address is:

ADULT ENTERTAINMENT DEPARTMENT
TWIN JUGS
FREDERICKSBURG, VA

Todd, you had me going there for a minute or two. I really did wonder just what Nancy had ordered -- 'cause I certainly didn't order fromthe Adult Entertainment folks.  Well, at least not recently.

Merry Christmas to all.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »
That's FUNNY :-) :cheers:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline 55chevr

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 10:16:14 PM »
Merry Christmas to all ... Safe and happy new year.

Joe

Offline Freud

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 10:42:20 PM »
Todd....who gave you license to make me well up?

Thanks anyhow.

2008 has been a marvelous year. Thanks to SSS I saw two special people have their first time.

Thanks to Stainless, Todd almost saw 2 bills. Deb will probably be first for that.

It can only get better.

Freud Daddy
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 12:14:45 PM by Freud »
Since '63

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »
Thanks to Satinless, Todd almost saw 2 bills. Deb will probably be first for that.

Freud Daddy

Freudian slip....
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 12:55:32 AM »
Thanks to Satinless, Todd almost saw 2 bills. Deb will probably be first for that.

Freud Daddy

Freudian slip....

He wears a slip?  Maybe that was why he had to go to the licker store to meet the "girls".   :-D

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline gofast

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 05:40:59 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone!

At this special time of year,
Let your heart race.

Marcia

:-D
Bonneville is proof that God loves us and wants us to go fast.

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2008, 06:41:27 AM »
Also Merry Christmas from far away Germany

Sorry to all my friends who are wait to find a CD ROM with the picture from the race season or a picture book under the christmay tree -the last months my job keeps me so busy that I be more than four weeks behind my timing plans viewing all the picture from the salt. Hope I will get them finish by the first week of January. Going through 7000 picture is such a job - Ray the Rat will know - I would appreciate if I had it always so easy as with Deb/Todd/Nancy/Jon - they are always together  :wink:

Anyway - some gallons of Coke later, I hope I can write the message here on landracing that the mails are on the way.

Meanwhile, I wish you all the best for the 2009 season, lots of records and especially a safe race season on all tracks you run.

Thanks to Jon for keeping landracing alive.
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 12:11:26 PM »
Pork Pie;

A Merry Christmas to you, too. I miss being in Germany.

The lonliest Christmas I ever spent was in Babenhausen in 1962-- I was CQ (a person in charge of looking after things overnight in the headquarters) on Christmas Eve and everyone else had left the area. The heat had been turned off in our stone building and all was quiet except for AFN playing Christmas carols on the radio. The snow fell in big wet flakes that slowly melted on the cobblestones outside and the only visible outside light was from a star that had been hung on the Kaserne water tower.

I have so many things to be thankful for this Christmas Eve.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ
Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

Offline A2WindTunnel

• A2 Wind Tunnel, LLC.
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2009, 11:37:37 AM »
Hope everyone had a Great Holiday Season! 

The answers are blowing in the wind...
www.A2WT.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/AERODYN-A2-WIND-TUNNEL/259986785465
@A2WindTunnel #A2WindTunnel

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2009, 11:46:14 AM »
If I may refer back to my note about the adult entertainment division of Twin Jugs Racing sending a package to Nancy and me --

Todd, Nancy mentioned that once she opened the package and found that it indeed did contain edible undies -- she presumes you got to the stuff first, since all of the underwear appeared to be crotchless.  Did you nibble?
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 08:09:23 PM »
Also Merry Christmas from far away Germany

Sorry to all my friends who are wait to find a CD ROM with the picture from the race season or a picture book under the christmay tree -the last months my job keeps me so busy that I be more than four weeks behind my timing plans viewing all the picture from the salt. Hope I will get them finish by the first week of January. Going through 7000 picture is such a job - Ray the Rat will know - I would appreciate if I had it always so easy as with Deb/Todd/Nancy/Jon - they are always together  :wink:

Anyway - some gallons of Coke later, I hope I can write the message here on landracing that the mails are on the way.

Meanwhile, I wish you all the best for the 2009 season, lots of records and especially a safe race season on all tracks you run.

Thanks to Jon for keeping landracing alive.

WOOHOOO!!!!! We got a CD today!!! The pictures are amazing!!! Thank you SOOOOO much!!! I think I barely remember you taking only one of those pictures. You are good at being stealth and grabbing a good shot! It's pretty rare to capture me not looking completely geeky and you did it more then once! LOL

Thank you so much!!!!  :cheers:

Debbie
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 08:28:44 PM »
WOW, am I glad I went back and read the quote on that one Deb... Read the one above, then read the yours without the quote...  :evil:  :roll:
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O