Author Topic: Head & Neck Restraint  (Read 5899 times)

Offline Buickguy3

Re: Head & Neck Restraint
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 09:49:36 PM »
Here is the only site that I found any reference to 38.1 for the D-cel which I was searching for. They call it in their site: Hutchens I Device. and reference the 38.1 spec. www.cp-racing.com . I searched for the Safety Solutions D-cel. Simpson said that theirs were made by Safety Solutions. [I am still awaiting a call-back from both Simpson and Safety Solutions. I'll pass on anything that I find from either. Doug
I keep going faster and faster and I don't know why. All I have to do is live and die.
                   [America]

427MG

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 04:09:25 AM »
Here is the only site that I found any reference to 38.1 for the D-cel which I was searching for. They call it in their site: Hutchens I Device. and reference the 38.1 spec. www.cp-racing.com . I searched for the Safety Solutions D-cel. Simpson said that theirs were made by Safety Solutions. [I am still awaiting a call-back from both Simpson and Safety Solutions. I'll pass on anything that I find from either. Doug

Thank you, that's appreciated. 8-)

Offline hitz

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 10:58:38 AM »
I've just recieved my D-cell head restraint system. It has no SFI tag. I did not expect one. It is dated. Looking forward to trying it out in the car.I'm stripping the lakester down for paint now. It looks like a good system to me and a practical one for my application. I bought this for it's design not it's price. Hutchens has another that is cheaper and would probably do the job just as well except it looked like the D-cell might allow for a smoother, quicker exit. I'm going to feel safer in this set up than any I've seen. That why I bought it.

Hitz