Author Topic: 2008 BUB Yearbook progress and thanks  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Scooter

2008 BUB Yearbook progress and thanks
« on: November 28, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »
I promised to keep you up to date on the 2008 BUB Yearbook. We have already raised over $250, half the profits, for Save the Salt and rising.
The Yearbook contains 120 pages, 260+ images, a sponsor page and all the AMA Records certified from the BUB event. (FIM had not certified but if they do I may put out a second edition to include those numbers)

Several different covers have been made for teams that agreed to buy 5 or more books for their team or sponsors. The inside of the books are all the same.

Do take a look at the book, as we hope this will become an annual record of the event and for those who have already recieved their book, please post and let me know what you think both good and areas where you think it could be improved for next year.

There are over 450 images from the book and others on my website if you want to relive the event a little.

Scooter
www.scootershoots.com

Here is the link to the book store:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/410236#author-bookshelf

Above is the standard book cover. Many have been made for teams with their bike on the cover, usually at speed. Check the bookstore to see the speciality covers.

Below is a poster built for Leslie Porterfield and the High Five Team.