Author Topic: Girls Just Want to Have Fun...  (Read 23670 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun...
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2008, 01:46:02 PM »
Kent has a vertical smile AKA rear cleavage :evil:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2008, 01:51:09 PM »
How about getting Hooters for a sponser? :evil:
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2008, 02:40:25 PM »

:-D

racin jason

« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2008, 05:27:28 PM »
Susan's new boy friend won't let her race anymore, he keeps her on a leash.

Susan took a year off to get married etc.
Her bike is headed south after a year long stay in my shop  :-)
Something tells me that she will be moving up on the list. 8-)

Maybe a "Timeout" for Kaz is in order it seemed to work well on other members.

Offline Speed Limit 1000

« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2008, 09:44:30 PM »
Just in case there are innocent bystanders lurking at this wonder full post started by journalist Rocky Robinson….

I think he secretly wants to be a Female racer so he can get some attention…. I, for one will contribute for an airline ticket to Europe so he can get that sex change surgery he desires…. Kaz go away! Crawl back in your little hole where you belong…..
Kent

You know that Kaz the Spaz is a "DRAG" guy, it can dress any way it wants :evil:

I, for one will contribute for an airline ticket to Europe so he can get that sex change surgery he desires…. Kaz go away! Crawl back in your little hole where you belong…..
Kent

[/quote]
John Gowetski, red hat @ 221.183 MPH MSA Lakester, Bockscar #1000 60 ci normally aspirated w/N20

Offline Rocky R

• Author/Land Speed Racing Site
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2009, 09:31:02 PM »
I met Connie Beaver for the first time a few weeks back at the Long Beach Cycle World show. Quite an interesting lady. She showed me her scars from getting off on the salt, told me she's been over 200, and later I saw pictures of the streamliner she's building. I was impressed!

John Noonan spoke highly of her and caller her "Grandma Beaver", affectionately. I saw some of her carbon fiber work on her and her husband's machines. I could go on and on. What a lady!

Rocky

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2009, 06:59:06 AM »
I met Connie Beaver for the first time a few weeks back at the Long Beach Cycle World show. Quite an interesting lady. She showed me her scars from getting off on the salt, told me she's been over 200, and later I saw pictures of the streamliner she's building. I was impressed!

John Noonan spoke highly of her and caller her "Grandma Beaver", affectionately. I saw some of her carbon fiber work on her and her husband's machines. I could go on and on. What a lady!

Rocky
We met Connie at speed week this year and had the pleasure of watching her qualifying 211 run from the tower! She actually holds the second fastest Land Speed Record (210.109) by a woman on an open wheel motorcycle! Quite impressive in my book and yet somehow never mentioned. I have a great picture of her leaving the line up on my wall thanks to Freud! It's right under my picture of Marcia Holley. The two of them represent both ends of the racing spectrum for me. The fact that Connie is still out there racing is a great inspiration to me and gives me comfort that I don't need to do it all right now. I plan to be racing for many years to come and looking at her go gives me confidence that it can be a reality!

I think it's really awesome that she's building a streamliner! I agree her carbon fiber work was very nice. She tried running naked at Bonneville but that shoulder injury was making it difficult for her. Sounds like they've come up with a good plan to continue on. I'd love to hear more about the streamliner! Is it going to be a motorcycle streamliner?

Here's a picture of Connie & I at speed week:

Debbie
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »
on another thread I mentioned yellow was hard on the eyes... sometimes it it not.... Congratulations again to the girls, but racers are racers.  The word racer is not gender specific...  :-D
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »
Three of the ladies listed above are in the Gear Grinder club, we have a total 7 lady riders at this time. We also have 7 that drive cars. A few are record holders at the lakes and on the salt. :-D

:cheers:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Super Kaz

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »
Just in case there are innocent bystanders lurking at this wonder full post started by journalist Rocky Robinson….

I think he secretly wants to be a Female racer so he can get some attention…. I, for one will contribute for an airline ticket to Europe so he can get that sex change surgery he desires…. Kaz go away! Crawl back in your little hole where you belong…..
Kent

You know that Kaz the Spaz is a "DRAG" guy, it can dress any way it wants :evil:

I, for one will contribute for an airline ticket to Europe so he can get that sex change surgery he desires…. Kaz go away! Crawl back in your little hole where you belong…..
Kent

[/quote]

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOOSERS :roll:
Get a Life of your own unless it's really that disgusting :cheers:

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »
Kaz (and everyone that reads the Forum):

Welcome back from your hiatus. 
And -- while I understand your responses to being the defendant in a name-calling contest -- once or twice on this Forum is enough.  Take the rest of your arguing to another place, okay?

Thanks.  I put this note out for everyone to read so that all will be reminded about the rules and regulations about name-calling on the Forum. We recently had another item -- and the main participants did, after a bit of prompting, get off the subject on the Forum.  Sure, we can all agree to disagree.  That's dandy.  I don't like to appear as the heavy-handed schoolteacher here, so do what you can to make it unnecessary for me to say anything, please.

End of subject for today.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline hayaboosta

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2009, 04:23:03 PM »
Both Connie Beavers (with an S) and her companion "Nick" Nicolaides hit the dirt at Elmo the same time I did in May '06 and we went through rookie orientation together.  Nick was being wheeled around after a get-off on his 'Busa while dragracing Connie at a SoCal strip.  Both these two have amassed amazing LSR accomplishments.

They will always be an inspiration to me and should be to anyone! 

Nick was a badass Flat track/ Speedway rider back in the day.  Traveled the world with the US team.

Rocky, I believe there is quite a story to be told with these two!
200 MPH Club X 7
Bonneville  "Naked"
 El Mirage    "Naked"
  Maxton       "Naked"
   Mojave        "Naked"
    Loring          "Naked"
     Bub 201       "Naked"
      Texas           "Clothed" (by accident)

Offline nickelcityracing

• nickelcityracing.com
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2009, 07:58:01 PM »
Who is the fastest woman in the world on a motorcycle?????????

I was brought to my attention that the fastest woman in the world on a motorcycle will be signing autographs at a few upcoming motorcycle shows. Can someone stop at her booth and get me her autograph. I am getting a little fed up with Leslie Porterfield and her so called agent promoting her as the fastest woman on a motorcycle, this is very disrespectful in a very respectable sport. I am not taking away the fact that she was the fastest woman for a few weeks in August and September, but the dates on these articles are in December 2008. Trilly 239mph

Leslie Porterfield Signing Autographs at 28th Annual Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows
Publish date: Dec 29, 2008
Leslie Porterfield, the fastest woman on a motorcycle, holder of three land-speed records and 2008 AMA Racing Female Rider of the Year will be attending shows and signing autographs for fans in Long Beach, California; New York, New York; Cleveland, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois.
Check this out.   
http://www.leslieporterfield.com/news/news.php?id=2

www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/Chicago+Features/Leslie-Porterfield-Signing-Autographs-at-28th-Annu/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/573257?ref=25

If you go to this link you will notice on December 13, 2008 this year Leslie answered a website interview which was brought to my attention by a few kind people. Did you notice under her pictures it says Leslie Porterfield the fastest woman in the world! This is because that was the title until it was changed to fastest in the US.

http://www.fasterandfaster.net/2008/12/in-conversation-with-leslie-porterfield.html
I had to put those thoughts out of my head this year. After my first pass down the salt, I was back into the groove and ready to break some records. In all competitive sports, there are risks, and I try to minimize mine as best I can. I made a pass at 231mph to qualify for the record, and on my return run I was at around 240mph when I threw a rod through the cases. I was lucky and thankful that nothing locked up. I still managed to average 234mph on that run, which put my new world record at 232mph. It also earned me the title of the fastest woman in the world on a motorcycle. I was thrilled, even though I had a gaping hole in my motor!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:04:06 PM by nickelcityracing »
www.nickelcityracing.com
Trillium-Maxton 2 club---FASTEST WOMAN ON A MOTORCYCLE
Jody-220mph naked..maxton 200 club-236.6 mph top speed
2003 RCC ULTRA TURBO BUSA
THANKS SPONSORS:RCC turbos-JE Pistons-MTC-Elka-Suzuki Canada-Brock's-Northbay cycle-Dyno Jet

Offline nickelcityracing

• nickelcityracing.com
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2009, 08:05:45 PM »
I would like to thank Sameer for up dating his site fasterandfaster.net with the true facts.

http://www.fasterandfaster.net/2009/01/trillium-muir-fastest-woman-in-world.html
www.nickelcityracing.com
Trillium-Maxton 2 club---FASTEST WOMAN ON A MOTORCYCLE
Jody-220mph naked..maxton 200 club-236.6 mph top speed
2003 RCC ULTRA TURBO BUSA
THANKS SPONSORS:RCC turbos-JE Pistons-MTC-Elka-Suzuki Canada-Brock's-Northbay cycle-Dyno Jet

Offline 55chevr

« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2009, 08:14:26 PM »
Way to go Trillium ... Joe