Author Topic: Girls Just Want to Have Fun...  (Read 23675 times)

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun...
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2008, 10:52:46 AM »
Deb your not participating in LSR next year is our loss. I was looking forward to seeing you run at Speedweek, going for your A license, me too, and going for a record. Hope to see you somewhere in '09.

Fred
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline WildBro

« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
Prediction:

April 5th 2009....1st woman goes over 250mph. 
And maybe a few more amazing things happen that weekend  :wink:.

:-D
Bill
aka: Tenno Celeritas

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2008, 11:05:04 AM »
Two others to watch are Dr. Jeannie Pflum and Katrina Herbert. Dr. Pflum is already a member of the 200 and 300 clubs and now wants to do it on two wheels. She is getting close.

Katrina is serious as well.  Both run at the dry lake and on the salt.

Jeannie is for sure on my list to watch. I had the pleasure of meeting her this year on the salt. I have no doubt she'll do what she sets out to do! This is a pic of her & I:

I'm not familiar with Katrina, care to share some info on her? What she runs, how fast she's been, her goals...?
Thanks!
Debbie
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2008, 11:17:14 AM »
Deb your not participating in LSR next year is our loss. I was looking forward to seeing you run at Speedweek, going for your A license, me too, and going for a record. Hope to see you somewhere in '09.

Fred

Well Fred, my one mile track time will for the most part be a supporting role. That's how working with a team goes sometimes you're pilot sometimes you're pit crew! ;) But I do have to say I'm very excited about my role for the 2009 season!

I'm not sure which Bonneville event we'll attend, likely speed week but we've also discussed Bub, but I sure would like to make a few passes again. I haven't lined anything up but there's plenty of time for that! I do have to say I'm a big fan of that fly & ride gig! LOL

I do look forward to running into you again! It was a pleasure to meet you this year!

Debbie

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »
WORLD'S FASTEST WOMAN
(OPEN-WHEEL MOTORCYCLE)

Very nice ScottG!  :cheers:

Super Kaz

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2008, 11:44:57 AM »

Deb,
Truthfully I really don't mind you or any Other Female Racer forwhat they have done. I just think it's Funny how weirded out you get over such a powerful subject :??PMS is a Dangerous thing so I'll let you Win for the sake of Men all across the World! Your Right with what ever you say! :roll:
I Apologise for your ignorance on How I really feel!
Kaz.........

P.S I might even have a Female Racer Traveling with me this year
     just to Smoke your A$$,and your BFF's :cheers:?

Skaz, I can't believe you are really that out of touch with reality.  Please re-read everything you wrote in this thread. insulting racers for their accomplishments just because they are female is about as arrogant as it gets. surly you know better.  I doubt if any of these racers have anything to fear from your race bike.  You had a shot at the 2 club, your bike didn't hold up, be angry at your own abilities, not that of the racers who were successful.  Maybe it is time to take a hard look in the mirror.... You may not be cut out for LSR, maybe it is time to go back to drag racing

SSS,
You reread it as that WAS NOT MY INTENTION in my Last Post! {I was tryin to be facetious/funny :roll:}
Girl's/Ladies are Great for Our Sport,and I hope more,and more come out to race.
I Race against myself,and I know what I'm capable of doing.
Now I just have to go out and do it!
You Like everyone Else MISSUNDERSTUDE MY PIONT{SORRY},but what else is New :??
Have a Great ,and Happy Thanksgiving,
Kaz..........

P.S I guess I'm the Jeff Gordon of LSR{LOVE ME OR HATE ME}.
I hope to be a thorn in you shoe for as Long as Possible!
Love Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S It's Nothing Personal against any Racer's Male or Female I was J/K ,but a few of you got a little worked up:-P....

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »
Kaz,

I am sure you can say you're sorry better than that..if you need help writing one out I can assist...I have lot's of experience. :-D

Super Kaz

« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2008, 12:04:48 PM »
Kaz,

I am sure you can say you're sorry better than that..if you need help writing one out I can assist...I have lot's of experience. :-D

Good cause you know my writing and spelling sucks :oops:!Please PM me your Golden Words before they Burn me at the Stake :-o!

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2008, 12:15:20 PM »
Kaz,

Good cause you know my writing and spelling sucks :oops:!Please PM me your Golden Words before they Burn me at the Stake :-o!

Kaz,

You are still going to burn at the stake, how you react soon will decide for how long.. :evil:

Super Kaz

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2008, 12:28:03 PM »
Kaz,

Kaz,

You are still going to burn at the stake, how you react soon will decide for how long.. :evil:

AMEN to that! I'm going to work out ,and pray for forgiveness:cheers:!

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »
Just in case there are innocent bystanders lurking at this wonder full post started by journalist Rocky Robinson….

This thread started off as a cool piece about the few female LSR racers and then a forum member named “Kaz” started his usual “poor, poor me” thing complaining about females getting an advantage “he” thinks “he” deserves… Then this site did a wonder full thing and turned the negative around by more less ignoring him….. Then Kaz came back with another post “look at me I’m famous I got magazine articles about me!” The post continued to ignore him… So then he returns today to further insult female racers with accusations of hormonal rage…. Listen this dude needs to be banned….. He offers nothing constructive to this site… I think he secretly wants to be a Female racer so he can get some attention…. I, for one will contribute for an airline ticket to Europe so he can get that sex change surgery he desires…. Kaz go away! Crawl back in your little hole where you belong…..
Kent

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
It was once proposed somewhat tongue in cheek by the ever mysterious and elusive Jack Dolan
that women should actually have the "advantage" over men for motorcycle LSR,
and that they should have their own classes. 

A logical extension of that would be to do it soon,
before the women break all the men's records.

See now I tend to agree with that. Many of the women are more compact then the majority
of the men. Then add the differences in muscle and body mass as well as head size. Take a
woman and a man of equal height and weight and generally the women will have less broad
shoulders and thinner arms, add the flexibility of women, the fact that most women I know
are much better at multitasking... all those things support women having and advantage when
looking at the rider part of the equation.

Generally the women's weaker link is in the mechanics of the machine but when you're dealing
with a team and a singular pilot, for me it's easy to see how the women can and do have an
advantage.

I think its only a matter of time, numbers and a competitive uprising of women until we see
things turning around.

Again, it should be fun to watch!
Debbie

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »
Kent,

Your post is not too clear for me, I cannot extract the essence of your emotions..can you please stipulate your thoughts and feelings in a much clearer manner and try not to hide you inner feelings about "others"..please do not "sugarcoat" it this time.

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »
What John's trying to say is use more smiley's.  :-D
He has trouble understanding your true emotion without them!  :evil:

:mrgreen:

Debbie

Offline DallasV

« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2008, 01:45:12 PM »
I think women should have their own class. But in the rules naked doesn't refer to fairings.

Oh that was bad form...was that sexist? Regardless you would get a lot mere media attention and some pretty interesting sponsorship.
Records or parts, I didn't come all this way not to break something.