Author Topic: allowable fuels for F/BFCC  (Read 2696 times)

StraightSix

allowable fuels for F/BFCC
« on: August 18, 2004, 01:37:00 PM »
Hello,

First post here.  Been interested in LSR for a long time and just found this site a couple days ago.

I'm contemplating running a car in F/BFCC (just thinking about it for now but you never know   :)  )

What fuels are allowed in this class? and is nitrous injection allowed?

Offline RichFox

Re: allowable fuels for F/BFCC
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »
StraightSix- Do you belong to the Inliners? What engine do you plan to run that's 3 liters? I have run a 3 liter V6.. Alcohol, nitro, NoX, suit your self. It's all legal. Click the SCTA logo and send for a rule book, it's a big help planning. And tell us what it is your planning

StraightSix

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 08:51:00 PM »
Thanks Rich,

Yes I will have to get me a rule book.

Inliners???

The car I have in mind is a Nissan Skyline, running a Nissan RB30DET 3.0L DOHC six, probably twin turbo.  If you look at the F/BGCC record; same car.  Link: http://www.junauto.co.jp/democar/lemon-r3/index.html?en

Offline RichFox

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »
http://www.inliners.org/  Inliners is a group interested in performance using inline engines. Mostly Ford, Chevy and GMC engines. In 2000 I had my Nissan 300ZX SOHC 3 liter motor in Jack Costalla's 'liner. Cute little motor.

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 10:48:00 PM »
Any fuel other than a sealed tank with the  designated gasoline supplied (paid for by you) at the BNI/SCTA is considered a "fuel" for the "fuel" classes at a Speedweek, World of Speed, and World Finals event. To run hydrogen letters must be written to the board of directors
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro