Author Topic: Rat Rod ReUnion  (Read 7685 times)

Offline Rick Byrnes

Re: Rat Rod ReUnion
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 09:25:35 PM »
I LIKE TOPLESS!
Rick

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 11:42:53 PM »
that 30g price tag sure did shut Kaz up pretty fast..... are ya sure ya dont want one of his blowm up vehicles? maybe your wife might want one of his diamond rings he has from one of his ex wives...
kent

Super Kaz

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 09:25:59 AM »
that 30g price tag sure did shut Kaz up pretty fast..... are ya sure ya dont want one of his blowm up vehicles? maybe your wife might want one of his diamond rings he has from one of his ex wives...
kent

j/h,
Ya it did :-o! {I'm haven a couple CNC BILLET Cases being Made :-(}So NO MORE money for toys.
Believe it or not Kent I've ACTUALLY Heard some Really Good things about you{even though your a penile device}!
So for your better Health and Mind I will excuse you stupid ignorance. You do build some AWESOME Classic Motorcycles,and for that I respect your ignorant,obnoxious,PIA ,self that you are:cheers:! If you ever get to Vegas I'd Love to take you out to Breakfast,Lunch,or Dinner,and you,ll get to see just how wrong you really are about me:-o.
Please keep Talking your '$hit because people like you FEED ME with your BS,and Lies :evil:!
You know Nothing about me,but I'm the same within you.
So how about a nice friendly Meal and then we can go down to the UFC Dojo/Training center for a Little Sparring Match{with pads on of course}.
I have a couple UFC Fighter's I train ,work on, and would Love to show you some moves.
If ya hurt me I got a couple Light weights that can "Take a Limb off" at will to finish up for me 8-)
THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BEHAVE? :roll:
Kaz.................

P.S
 THIS POST IS FOR INTERTAINMENT PURPOCES ONLY! :-D
K/R and Myself are just being Silly{at least I am},and I would Never Purposely injure another human being/Racer!
I'm a Healer Not a Killer,and ALLS I WANT TO DO IS RACE!

P.S.S
j/h=JEALOUS HATER a word to describe how Kent is acting like :?

P.S.S "$30k" I have that into just 1 of my 3 Turbo Race Motor's.
So it's NOT that high,but I must 1st Fix all of my other Broken stuff before I purchase anything else.

P.S.S.S Dan Warner your car is AWESOME,but I want a Daily Driver.
Yourse is way to nice and $$$$ to Beat on ,and drive every day.
So maybe someone has a RatRod with A/C for 1/3rd of that price or better?