Author Topic: Good Luck to Everyone, Stay Safe, Wish I Could Come!  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Oldfart

• New folks
Good Luck to Everyone, Stay Safe, Wish I Could Come!
« on: October 23, 2008, 09:36:19 PM »
I hope you all have a great meet this weekend! I wanted to come back really bad but I just can't get away right now. The last meet was my first & I think the LSR bug has bitten me squarely on my ass! I'm looking for a used Busa Turbo for spring, I don't think my GSXR1000 is going to do it for me anymore. I'll be using the PA winter to find more speed next year. Good luck everyone & I'll be down with a little something in the spring.
P.S. Throw some gas on the fire ants, tell them it's from me! Bob L.  :cheers:  :-D

Offline CTRon

Re: Good Luck to Everyone, Stay Safe, Wish I Could Come!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 09:46:14 PM »

P.S. Throw some gas on the fire ants, tell them it's from me! Bob L.  :cheers:  :-D
thats the first thing i did when we got here today! lol  there are some HUGE anthills goin on out here
maxton 2 club member 205.188mph  A/BFR
loring 2 club member 219.807mph  A/BFR
Wilmington 2 club member 202.702 A/BFR
bonneville 2 club member 225.003 XXF/BGRMR

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 09:00:47 AM »
Bob, you oughta be in touch with Jason McVicar -- about his used turbo 'Busa.  I think he's got the ride you're looking for. . .  He's got it listed here on the for sale topics, I think...
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 09:30:10 AM »

thats the first thing i did when we got here today! lol  there are some HUGE anthills goin on out here

Gas will just piss them off  :-o and you don't want them pissed, get some Amdro, sprinkle it around all the hills then kick  'em and move away, they are pissed for a minute, then they find the "manna" and go to work killing themselves.  :wink:  If every competitor took a box of Amdro to the races for a year, in a year, the fireants would be gone. You just have to clear a larger area than you want to be ant free... battled the little bastards in TX, had to sprinkle the neighbor's yards to get mine cleared.
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 02:41:18 PM »
Bob, you oughta be in touch with Jason McVicar -- about his used turbo 'Busa.  I think he's got the ride you're looking for. . .  He's got it listed here on the for sale topics, I think...

SSS,

Ya beat me to it, Jasons bike is proven and has run as fast as 255+ mph and holds the two way average top record at Bonneville.

J

Offline Oldfart

• New folks
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 11:42:30 AM »
Thanks, I'll be checking that out in a few minutes.  :cheers: