Author Topic: entry list-wf  (Read 26203 times)

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
Re: entry list-wf
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2008, 03:08:28 PM »
Just a question to the SCTA/BNI - due to this that Jon (SSS) had no change to get the information on that.

Will be on Tuesday morning Land's End Lynda and the SCTA Merchandise trailer still be out on the end of the pavement?

Please let me know the next 1 hour, here or PM - need this just as a information for my now traveling when I be in Salt Lake. Thanks.
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline Texican

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2008, 03:58:23 PM »
Texan, Mexican, cross em and whatcha got, Texican. :roll:

Fred: thanks for trying to straighten things out. The term goes back to the battle of The Alamo, if I remember correctly.
At least John Wayne used it the movie he made.
I believe it meant the  settlers who had mixed with the indigenous locals and decided they wanted Santa Anna to "just go away"
  .I'm also a proud Texan, and if I were 20 years younger and 10 times richer, I'd love to leave this"Pretty Great State" to those who have never been exposed to Realy pretty, country. 

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2008, 07:03:39 PM »
I knew that :-D. Well my explanation sounded good. Now that you mention it I remember that in the movie.
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing