Author Topic: Salt Talks '05  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Salt Talks '05
« on: May 10, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
As we progress toward Salt Talks -- it's time for us to actually order the t-shirts.  Nancy is deciding on quantities of each size, so here's your best chance to request specials.

We're planning to order FIVE small and FIVE XXL and plenty of medium, large, and X-large.  We won't order other sizes (XXXL, XXXXL, or "OH MY GOD Look at the size of him!!!") without hearing confirmation from you that you want 'em.  Please tell us what size and how many you'll want.

Price will likely still be $15, maybe a buck or two more for extra-big sizes.  If there's going to be a price change I'll have to let you know later -- nothing on that as of yet.  The shirts won't be available until Salt Talks so I can't get them you early.

Now -- if you'd like a different style -- like a  ladies' shirt (babydoll, tank top, spaghetti strap, tummy top) -- please let me know pronto.  I've asked Darryl about different styles and he has't responded with a "yes" or "no", so I can't promise they'll be available.  But if I send an email with definitie requests I betcha he'll try to find what we want.

The artwork is all decided and the colors are selected, so all you need to do is let me know of your special requests...and plan to attend the Sixth-Ever Salt Talks Gathering at the Bend in the Road this August 14th.

See you on the Salt!
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Wayne Brown

Re: Salt Talks '05
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »
Hello John
 I will be working for Keith Turk again this year and i have allways bought two XXL shirts. Can you have at least two for me???    Thanks so much Wayne Brown

P.S. Any SNOW left there!!!!   :)

landracing

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
Whats the use in having a XXL if you cant get it over your head, better make those XXXXL if you are in Keith turks camp.

Jon

Wayne Brown

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
Yes we run with the BIG DOGS!!!!