Author Topic: How do you want to see the meet results?  (Read 17080 times)

Offline jimmy six

Re: How do you want to see the meet results?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 01:36:40 PM »
Any of you who need to work with the numbers will see this years results from the SCTA as a God send. Having the columns listed as they are this year with the 1/4 mile first no matter what course you are on made my work the easiest it's ever been. The engraver actually has all the fastest timed runs (blue tags)and record runs (red tags) for the entire meet in less than one months time. Just don't expect to recieve them any earlier :-D. Working with the excel program is very easy even with 2400 runs. As for here anything will do. Good luck.......................JD

First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »
Hey Kaz, here's a suggestion... why don't you Suggest/Vote for the text only version??!!! ummm... yeah, that's why I asked! I don't know what people have access to. I posted a spreadsheet & was asked to dump it into works, which I would have done from a different computer but when I supplied a text version that was sufficient. We also tried the in the post text. All I have is my own opinion so unless y'all tell me how you'd like to see it, you'll just get what I like!  :-P

I'm really not so much interested in content. If you want additional fields included then you'll need to work with each venue. I'm happy & appreciative that each venue allows us to have their data to share in one place. If you want them to supply more to us then it would be great if you contacted them directly to let them know.  :wink:

Debbie
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »
Deb, you've hit the head of the nail with your verbal hammer.  Ah, it's great to have a minute to type those extra words.

Anyway, if a race organization were to supply all of the requested data to us we could post it.  The issue is that they have to get it from the racers, and have to have a place to put it where we can get it.  They, I presume, want to shepherd their data for their own purposes -- so don't necessarily shout and wave and ask us to take everything they know and spread it around. 

If they'd gather it and make it available we'd have no issue with putting it up here.  I do assume, though, that no matter what we put on the site -- it won't be the right thing for someone.

We do what we can do with what we have to do it with (hunh?).
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Freud

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »
SSS.........I'll explain it to you with an analogy.

If the food bank offers free sausage, someone will ask for steak.

FREUD
Since '63

Super Kaz

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 03:54:52 PM »
Hey Kaz, here's a suggestion... why don't you Suggest/Vote for the text only version??!!! ummm... yeah, that's why I asked! I don't know what people have access to. I posted a spreadsheet & was asked to dump it into works, which I would have done from a different computer but when I supplied a text version that was sufficient. We also tried the in the post text. All I have is my own opinion so unless y'all tell me how you'd like to see it, you'll just get what I like!  :-P

I'm really not so much interested in content. If you want additional fields included then you'll need to work with each venue. I'm happy & appreciative that each venue allows us to have their data to share in one place. If you want them to supply more to us then it would be great if you contacted them directly to let them know.  :wink:

Debbie

Debbie,
if I would have Known about your other Thread I would have said something ,but I've just been able to walk to my computer with out a Limp today :oops:!
I've had a Ruff couple weeks trying to race my bike and then after it's demise{another thread maybe :wink:}Race as Rookie Truck {R}to {A} Driver and Have the Scars to prove it 8-).
You and Your Better half :-D have done a Fantastic Job along with are very own Jon and Nancy W. of www.Landracing.com bringing the Best LSR Reporting anywhere on the Planet :cheers:!
I just can't read it how you have it NO BIGGY.
I'm Sore,Broken Hearted ,and Tired ,don't listen to me,heck what do I KNOW I race a Turbo V-rod :cry:!
Sorry for My distraction :-P.
Kaz........

P.S I hope this PG Pic of the Bike in Playboy Latina Magazine can some how be of Service for my crimes :|

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 04:04:30 PM »
Another thread would be good cause I can't quite figure out how what all happened with you/the truck?  :? Last I heard you were gonna run 4 wheels but that's all I heard.

At any rate, go back to the very first post in this thread. It has links to the different options. Presumably one of them will work for you. If one does let me know and I'll keep it in the must have pile for the basic user.

Hope you're healing.

Debbie
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Super Kaz

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 04:21:10 PM »
Another thread would be good cause I can't quite figure out how what all happened with you/the truck?  :? Last I heard you were gonna run 4 wheels but that's all I heard.

At any rate, go back to the very first post in this thread. It has links to the different options. Presumably one of them will work for you. If one does let me know and I'll keep it in the must have pile for the basic user.

Hope you're healing.

Debbie

Deb,
No Worries.
Your Plate is full enough.
I'll just look for it as you as you suggested :oops:!
Physically yes. 8-)
Mentally I don't know :?!
This year My Racing totally SUCKED :cry:!!!
I'm a Bad Looser,and a ASSHOLE what else can I say?
Thanks again,
Kaz........

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 06:28:31 PM »
Kaz,

I agree with you for the first time... :-D