Author Topic: who is best to contact with ECTA?  (Read 3111 times)

Billy W

who is best to contact with ECTA?
« on: September 09, 2008, 05:06:03 PM »
Who is the best person to talk to about possibly seeing if a couple cars would be interested in displaying at our R/C Speed run event in Rockingham Oct 4th?

Might help promote the next ECTA event at Maxton..... Local news paper coverage as well as two major R/C Magazines will be there.. and we are working on some possible tv coverage as well...

If they might be interested could some one please contact me or tell me who i need to contact...

Thanx....

Billy Weeks
Rockingham NC
strghx@yahoo.com
910-206-5107 cell

dwarner

Re: who is best to contact with ECTA?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:13:33 PM »
Front page of this website there is a list of the organizations on the left side. A click on ECTA will take you to their website and contact info.

DW

Offline Carl Johansson

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »
keith Turk, or his wife Tanya,  the other option is Joe Timney - at Delaware chassis Works

carl Johansson
Carl Johansson
 Auberry Ca

dwarner

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »
Or Keith's wife Tonya.

DW

Offline Carl Johansson

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »
Or Keith's wife Tonya.

DW
Yah -  Like Dan said, contact tonya -  shes the brains of the opperation!

carl Johansson
Carl Johansson
 Auberry Ca

Billy W

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »
I tried a couple of the e-mails on the ECTA contact list but got no response... i will give them a try agian.... thanks ..

Billy

LittleLiner

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 12:49:09 AM »
I tried a couple of the e-mails on the ECTA contact list but got no response... i will give them a try agian.... thanks ..

Billy - per the ECTA web site concerning email -
"Note: Our email mailboxes have been plagued with Spam (I know, you’re saying, “Haven’t we all”). If you are e-mailing any of us, please use a recognizable Re: line — including something like “ECTA” or “Maxton” — so your mail does not get tossed with the junk mail. To combat Spam, we have also enabled a powerful spam-blocker that will send you a confirmation to which you need to reply in order for your mail to get to our inboxes. We apologize for the hassle, but it saves us hours of work cleaning Spam out of our inboxes. Finally, while we’d love to see your pictures of our meets and competitors, please do not send pictures to our mailboxes listed below. We have limited mailbox space (blame our host, not us). If you want to share pictures, send the Webslave a message to that effect, and we will let you know where to send them."

So put ECTA or Maxton in the subject line and try again.   

Billy W

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 06:23:56 PM »
THanks i will try the e-mail route again...

and if anyone is interested.. see the NON LSP Posting are.. put up a couple pics of our cars we run and a video of Nic Case breaking the 134 mph barrier last year in California....

thanks to everyone that has helped me out here...

Billy

Offline bvillercr

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 07:37:21 PM »
Look in the Hod Rod forum here for Turks number. 

http://forums.hotrod.com/70/6948646/hot-rod-drag-week/the-turks/index.html
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:51:01 PM by bvillercr »

Offline narider

• Self Moderating
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 08:14:33 PM »
ALl the contact info you could need for the ECTA is right here on their website.
http://www.ecta-lsr.com/?page_id=13
Billy, you probably find your best results on friday, saturday and sunday the weekend before your event by personally walking the Maxton pits and talking to the racers.
Todd