Author Topic: Multiple Classes at Bonneville  (Read 2441 times)

JohnR

Multiple Classes at Bonneville
« on: April 30, 2004, 12:52:00 PM »
Hello All,

I'm going to Bonneville for the first time this year (Yea!). My car can run in multiple classes rather easily ( H/GC, H/GALT & H/FALT) and I'm planning on staying the whole week and running all of them to get aero data, fuel data etc...

The question is, when I pre-register for the event, do I have to specify all the potential classes or just one?

Of course, If I blow it up (likely) then the question is moot, but I want to cover the bases.

Thanks

Offline jimmy six

Re: Multiple Classes at Bonneville
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »
You can do it either way.  If you blow up in the first class you would be loosing money from the additional pre-entries. You must be inspected for every class change prior to it's entry and running. All three can not be done at once. If you do this remember each change will necessitate a car # change also.  Good Luck....J.D.
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

JohnR

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2004, 05:14:00 PM »
Ugh, so running the same car in 3 different classes means the entry fee X 3?

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »
There is a discount for your additional entries. You can check with the office or perhaps someone here will answer here with the cost.  It changes occaisionally so at this time I don't know what it is. It maybe on the website.
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

dwarner

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 12:22:00 PM »
Class change entry fees vary from year to year as JD mentioned. It was $80 a couple of years ago, may be $100-150 now.